Profile for J. Duchesne > Reviews

Content by J. Duchesne

J. Duchesne (East Sussex)

Aluminium Hard Black Bumper Case Cover for iPhone 4 & iPhone 4S
Aluminium Hard Black Bumper Case Cover for iPhone 4 & iPhone 4S
Offered by RK Wireless UK
Price: 5.29

5.0 out of 5 stars All it is cracked up to be, 7 Mar 2012
I never write reviews but this time I was so impressed by the quality and feel of this case I thought it deserved some praise.
Easy to fit and even looks like it should be part of the phone. I have been asked where I got my model from as it looks so good.
If you need a case for your iphone look no further!!

Pepe Jeans London Women's Balmain BL-132 Black Heels BL-132 A 5 UK
Pepe Jeans London Women's Balmain BL-132 Black Heels BL-132 A 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy show stoppers, 21 April 2011
A colleague at work came in wearing these shoes. I never do this but I had to ask her where she got them... I then had to ask permission to buy the same shoes - and promise not to wear them at the same time. They are so easy to wear, so comfortable and "solid" inasmuch as you do not get that teetering effect some cheaper shoes can give.
If you are looking for something that is classic, as easy to wear with jeans or a short skirt and tights - these are they. Only point to mention - they are a snug fit so if you are a little unsure of your size or are erring between sizes go up rather than down. Having said that - I am a standard five and I have already worn them shopping with no problems.
Now my colleague and I both bask in the compliments (separately!) when our shoes are taken out for a walk!

Eating With The Angels
Eating With The Angels
by Sarah-Kate Lynch

4.0 out of 5 stars As well written as all Sarah-Kate Lynch's books, 27 Mar 2009
This review is from: Eating With The Angels (Paperback)
Having been given one of her books as a birthday present (House of Joy) I fell immediately in love with the wonderful vivid descriptions and brilliant writing style. This book is slightly different to the others in the "set" and probably needs a little more suspension of belief to be sucked into it - but do make the effort and you won't regret it! If you haven't read any of S-K's books you need to rectify that immediately. The descriptions of Italy are so good you will start packing and get on the next plane!