Profile for Ryme Intrinseca > Reviews

Content by Ryme Intrinseca

Ryme Intrinseca (Dorset, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Europa Expanding File Coloured Polypropylene 13 Pockets A4 Ref 42159
Europa Expanding File Coloured Polypropylene 13 Pockets A4 Ref 42159

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money., 2 Dec 2014
Good value for money. I'm not sure how long the clip is going to last, but so far it seems okay. Plenty of dividers and labels, lots of room.

Cokin X477 77mm TH0.75 Adapter
Cokin X477 77mm TH0.75 Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended., 2 Dec 2014
Not much to say about this, works well, attaches smoothly and does the job it's supposed to do perfectly.

Cokin BX100 X - Pro Holder In Box
Cokin BX100 X - Pro Holder In Box
Offered by CameraKing

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, but not quite perfect, 2 Dec 2014
A good quality product, which is easy to attach to the filter ring. The filters slide in and out fairly smoothly. However, on my 82mm diameter 28-300 lens, there is still some vignetting - I purchased this because I found the 'P' size filters to be too small. Vignetting is less with the X-Pro, but still present. Overall though, I'd say I made the right decision. Beware that these aren't pocket-sized - you'll need to carry a bag with you!

Advantage 80mg Spot-On Solution for Large Cats and Pet Rabbits (over 4kg)
Advantage 80mg Spot-On Solution for Large Cats and Pet Rabbits (over 4kg)
Offered by Animal Dispensaries

5.0 out of 5 stars A good, effective treatment, 2 Dec 2014
It's great to be able to buy this online. The sellers seem to have a responsible attitude, in that they emailed me to confirm the animal I was using it on, and to check that the cat wasn't pregnant or lactating.

This certainly seems to work on my cats, one of whom has a flea allergy. If you are unable to get the vet's prescribed 'Advocate' for whatever reason, I would say this is the next best choice. Certainly more effective than Frontline, and a bazillion times better than the Bob Martin stuff.

Boofle Charm Pen - Megan
Boofle Charm Pen - Megan

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., 2 Dec 2014
This review is from: Boofle Charm Pen - Megan
Bought this with a matching notebook, and together they made a lovely gift for a seven-year old girl.

Redken Hair Cleansing Cream
Redken Hair Cleansing Cream
Offered by LookBeautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars Swimmers, buy this!, 2 Dec 2014
I bought this after reading the reviews from other swimmers. My hair was getting ridiculously dry and in bad condition due to swimming in a chlorinated pool three times a week. However, I now use this when I get out of the pool. I lather it up and leave it in for a few minutes before rinsing. When used in conjunction with the Redken All Soft conditioner, it makes my hair feel much better than any other post-swim shampoo I've tried.

Boofle Notebook - Megan
Boofle Notebook - Megan

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice item, well made., 2 Dec 2014
This review is from: Boofle Notebook - Megan
Really pleased with this, it's well made and worth the money.

HIGH ABSORBENT LARGE PUPPY TRAINNING PADS PACK OF 150 SHEETS 600MM X 450MM
HIGH ABSORBENT LARGE PUPPY TRAINNING PADS PACK OF 150 SHEETS 600MM X 450MM

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, would recommend., 2 Dec 2014
Good value, but not as big as some of the other pads I've bought for the same price. Very absorbent though, perfect for my mum's puppy.

ORIENTAL BEDDING Patchwork Duvet Cover Red Purple Floral Bed Quilt Cover Set King Size Duvet Cover ( kingsize girls shabby chic

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and very striking., 2 Dec 2014
This is one of my favourite duvet covers. The colours are lovely and bright, and it washes well. No bobbling evident so far, even though it's been used quite a lot already.

De'Longhi Retro HVR9033 Fan Heater - 3 Kilowatt
De'Longhi Retro HVR9033 Fan Heater - 3 Kilowatt

4.0 out of 5 stars Efficient and quiet., 2 Dec 2014
Very quiet, and warms the room up quickly, but the plug quickly gets hot whilst it's in use, which makes me a little worried about using it for long periods.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10