Profile for Alice Brockway > Reviews

Content by Alice Brockway

Alice Brockway (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Master of Boards® Drywipe Magnetic Whiteboard with Aluminium Frame and Pen Tray - 90x60cm (3'x2')
Offered by Iconik Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jan. 2016
Easy to put up and cleans well. Just what we needed.

The Mirror World of Melody Black
The Mirror World of Melody Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful insight into mental health., 2 July 2015
I really enjoyed this. I thought it gave a beautiful insight into the experience of mental health. It has a positive outlook without being soppy or unrealistic. Have recommended to people.

Home Discount Bellows, Dark Brown Fireside Blower FREE DELIVERY
Home Discount Bellows, Dark Brown Fireside Blower FREE DELIVERY
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., 2 July 2015
I bought this as a teaching aid and it does the job but it's very flimsy and I had to get the first one replaced as it was damaged. I guess you get what you pay for.

Replacement Cable For BEATs By Dr Dre Headphones With TalkControl Microphone
Replacement Cable For BEATs By Dr Dre Headphones With TalkControl Microphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 12 May 2015
Brilliant. Exactly what I needed.

Dracula Untold [DVD] [2014]
Dracula Untold [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Luke Evans

4.0 out of 5 stars You'll enjoy if you like Buffy, Interview With The Vampire, Bram Stoker's Dracula., 17 April 2015
This review is from: Dracula Untold [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
Totally did not expect this to be any good (I just have a soft spot for any Dracula story) but I actually really enjoyed it. Great lead performance, good script, generally looks great and has a cracking score. Apart from being a bit overly romanticized a blooming good watch.

The Grand Budapest Hotel [DVD]
The Grand Budapest Hotel [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ralph Fiennes

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 8 April 2015
Quirky, well scripted, beautifully acted and visually stunning. If you like Oscar Wilde type wit this is a definite one to watch.

The Prince of Egypt (Soundtrack)
The Prince of Egypt (Soundtrack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, 8 April 2015
I'd forgotten how much I like this music. Great songs and instrumental pieces that really hold their own.

How to Do Accents
How to Do Accents
by Edda Sharpe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 April 2015
This review is from: How to Do Accents (Paperback)
I tend to avoid accent books as their often difficult to use but after being shown this by a student I went and got myself a copy. You must download the recordings to go with it to get the full use but any accent training is going to need recordings. Definitely would recommend.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 8 April 2015
Good shape, great look, lots of pockets. Just not quite as solid as I would like. Can't see it lasting that long, but then it's not exactly pricey!

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 [DVD] [2015]
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Lawrence

5.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't expecting something this good., 8 April 2015
I was completely taken aback by this series. I really didn't expect to enjoy the films but so far I've loved all of them. Highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8