Profile for Shelly > Reviews

Content by Shelly

Shelly

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Rise of the Billionaire (Book 5) (Legacy Collection)
Rise of the Billionaire (Book 5) (Legacy Collection)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 28 Sep 2013
All of the books in this series have been amazing. I'm glad that we get to read about all the other characters throughout the series and to read about a new couple in everyone. I liked Jeremy from the previous books, but in this one we learn a lot more about him, he's such a nice genuine person and he doesn't realise what's right in front of him, I was happy when he realised his true feelings and followed his heart, glad it worked out and there's going to be another couple of books due out can't wait for the next book.

Death (Devil's Roses book 5) (The Devil's Roses)
Death (Devil's Roses book 5) (The Devil's Roses)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant ending or beginning., 27 Sep 2013
Loved the series, absolutely loved this book, can't believe they lost more of there friends ie lovers,it was sad to read. There's a load of action in this one and we get to know the truth about a load of things from previous books in the series, omg what an ending can't believe the outcome didn't see that one coming, can't wait to read the new beginning so to speak in the redeemers series.

Manchester United Crest Cap - Red
Manchester United Crest Cap - Red
Offered by L.S.M SPORTS

5.0 out of 5 stars looking good, 26 Sep 2013
I bought this for my nephew as he loves mu, it's made from good thick material it's sturdy, looks great and my nephew loves it.

Witch (Devil's Roses book 4) (The Devil'S Roses)
Witch (Devil's Roses book 4) (The Devil'S Roses)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 25 Sep 2013
Omg what a series I'm loving it, we get to see new character again in this book and learn a lot more of the characters we've come to love. Again there's a lot of hurt in this one, old faces return and more people we loved are lost its upsetting again. Just by reading this one you know it's all coming to a head just hope the right people win, can't wait to read the next book.

Hyde (Devil's Roses book 3) (The Devil's Roses)
Hyde (Devil's Roses book 3) (The Devil's Roses)

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good read, 21 Sep 2013
They seam to be getting better and better, love the series so far. this one I thought had a lot more action and also more detailed in the bedroom department. Can't believe how it ended it was a sad one and some characters will be missed in the next book.

Bane (Devil's Roses book 2) (The Devil's Roses)
Bane (Devil's Roses book 2) (The Devil's Roses)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Sep 2013
This one was so much more than the first,even though I did enjoy that one as well. I liked ari and loved her ability to change people's paths in life be it for better or worse. loved how it carried on from book 1 and we get to see all of the characters we already new as well as these new ones. This one's got it all the paranormal,action, loss and love. Going to start book 3 right away. I would recommend this series

Cursed (The Devil's Roses Book 1)
Cursed (The Devil's Roses Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 11 Sep 2013
All in all a good read. I'm guessing it will get a lot more supernatural now as this one was the lead up as to how she became immortal. Most stories normally bypass this or give the reader a brief account, so I'm glad this one was dedicated to her change and I'm looking forward to reading book 2.

Broken Silence
Broken Silence

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: Broken Silence (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't wait to read the second part to this series, as I wanted to know what happened to her dad and Frank, and if she got back with cole. I'm glad that she found the courage to stand up to them and can now find closure and start to look forward to a future. It was good how the story ended how it did and that they're all happy now. I can't wait to read jaspers story just a shame I have to wait until 2014.

Silence
Silence

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: Silence (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book it was obvious as to what happened to Oakley, throughout reading you just wanted her to shout it out, I loved that her best friend cole became more and loved her as she was and didn't pressure her to change. If I had a brother I would want him to be like hers he's so nice and caring (except for the girlies lol). I can't believe what happened how can you do that to someone your meant to love. I'm glad it ended how it did as now it's all out but omg can't wait to read the next book tomorrow to see if there's going to be a h.e.a I hope their is one.

The Mistress (The Original Sinners: The Red Years - Book 4) (Original sinner seires)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Aug 2013
I love this series and every time I read a new part it leaves you wanting more. in the first book I found myself not liking soren for obvious reasons but fell in love with him in the second book, and throughout the books you can't help but fall further, as the books progress we get to find out about each and every person in depth and omg there all so amazing in there own way. I loved learning more about how nora and soren became lovers,and how kingsley still fits into there equation. I was shocked at some of the outcomes in this one, but also happy for all of them at the same time, like the books before the sex is steamy, wow fanning myself lol. It had my crying and laughing throughout. it didn't just revolve around the sex it was more of a enlightenment to get to know how and why they feel the way they do for one another. It's an amazing series and I'm on pins just thinking about the next book and what will happen as you can guess from the ending from this one it's a wopper. Have and will recommend this series.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20