Profile for Shelly > Reviews

Content by Shelly

Shelly

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Beneath This Man (This Man Trilogy)
Beneath This Man (This Man Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 11 Feb 2014
Loved the first book, and really loved this one, more questions are asked and the answers are not good as she tries to overcome the knowledge of his past, more obstacles are set in there paths which requires more truths being told. I'm happy it ended how it did and cannot wait to read the next book.

This Man (This Man Trilogy)
This Man (This Man Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read, 8 Feb 2014
Loved it, I couldn't put it down literally I burnt tea the lot haha. i loved how they met and how he pursued her, when they were together the chemistry was unbelievable. I do think he's messed up royal and he's too demanding and aggressive with it I.e telling her she can't wear certain things, not to go out and that he wants her there with him constantly, I think she's to soft though she needs to asset herself more, I did love the story line and were it led too at the end of the book, can't wait to read the next book later.

Feverish (Bullet Book 3)
Feverish (Bullet Book 3)
Price: 1.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 5 Feb 2014
I thought it was good at the beginning but then it seemed to drag a little but by 20% I was totally hooked. I liked how they thought that a bit of playing around wouldn't lead to anything, I thought clay/jet was a nice guy in bullet,but now after reading this one I found a soft spit for him I'm happy that he and em are a couple and that it has a h.e.a.

Rock Bottom (Bullet Book 2)
Rock Bottom (Bullet Book 2)
Price: 1.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 1 Feb 2014
After reading the first book which was o so brilliant I didn't really like Ethan because of the way he treated Val, obviously that was due to his drug problem.
After reading this one I've found myself happy that he found help and the will to keep on living, he changed the way I felt about him, I'm glad that he found Jenna as she's a really nice person also with Demons from her past and together I think they can keep each other on track. I'm glad this one had a h.e.a.

Breaching the Billionaire: Alethea's Redemption (Book 6) (Legacy Collection)
Breaching the Billionaire: Alethea's Redemption (Book 6) (Legacy Collection)
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it, 27 Jan 2014
I was gripped from the get go, like all the other books we get to her what there all still up to as there a major part of each story, loved how alethea and mark connected and how they accepted one another's lifestyles as alethea's one tough cookie. Once again the family are under threat and they all come together to fight for there lives, literally. I'm happy that people other than lil can see now that alethea is only trying to help them and that she's not a bad person. I'm happy it ended how it did and cannot wait for the next book to be released.

Deliciously Obedient (Obedient Series #3)
Deliciously Obedient (Obedient Series #3)
Price: 2.47

5.0 out of 5 stars A good end to a good series, 24 Jan 2014
I was eagerly awaiting this book to find out who she'd pick between the two. Omg was a pleasantly shocked what a night they have together wink wink. I'm happy for them all in the outcome of the choices they maid and glad it ended how it did.

Final Vow (Bluegrass Brothers Book 6)
Final Vow (Bluegrass Brothers Book 6)
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 23 Jan 2014
What an amazing ending to a wonderful series, I'm glad that ahamed fell in love with a strong independent woman like bridget, it was really nice to read how they helped each other out and learnt to trust one anothers judgements to work together. I'm happy that it ended how I hoped it would and that ahamed can finally let go of the past and look forward to what the future brings with bridget, it was really nice to see all the other people we've come to love throughout the series. I'm very happy that I came across this series and now having read them all feel a little sad that there's going to be no more from our keeneston family.

Accidentally...Cimil?: An Accidentally Yours Novella (The Accidentally Yours Series)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 19 Jan 2014
This one was absolutely amazing,I thought it was hilarious in parts it had me laughing out loud and my family now think that I'm strange haha. omg some of the phrases that come out of her mouth are just epic. It was good to see how cimil fell in love, omg can't believe he did that when she came back no wonder she had a vendetta against him I'd want to kill him too. I liked how it went back in time to let us know how it all began and why she acts the way she does and why she's been helping the others to find there true loves,she is one crazy lady lol. Can't wait for the next book.

The Wolf's Mate Book 6:  Logan & Jenna
The Wolf's Mate Book 6: Logan & Jenna
Price: 1.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 9 Jan 2014
I really enjoyed this book it ties in well with the others in the series as all the other people we've read about are mentioned or involved. I liked how they met with him saving her from the brink of death after she did a spell for her true mate. I'm happy that all the pack took to her and exepted her. I hope there's going to be more in this series as its really good :).

Nintendo 2DS Carrying Case - Red (Nintendo 2DS)
Nintendo 2DS Carrying Case - Red (Nintendo 2DS)
Price: 6.85

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 8 Jan 2014
I bought a n2ds for my 6year old and as we all know children sometimes drop things whilst carrying them, so I wanted to be able to protect it. This case looks good and will protect it from most drops, it's got a pocket on the inside that allows you to put in a few of your favourite games too. Only downfall is that it could be a bit more thicker, but it does do it's job.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20