Profile for Shelly > Reviews

Content by Shelly

Shelly

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-24
A Song for Julia (Thompson Sisters Book 1)
A Song for Julia (Thompson Sisters Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 14 Jun. 2013
I enjoyed this book it the first one I've read by this author and I wasn't disappointed. It made you want to know the outcome hoping that they get together, it was a lovely read and would recommend it.

Forever Too Far
Forever Too Far

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 12 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Forever Too Far (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely love this series, I'm glad that Blaire and rush are very happy now, there's still problems with Nan that I don't think will get fixed any time soon. omg Nan is a cow can't believe she acts like she does. Happy that all the gang were in this book along with new people and family members to read about, all in all a really good read.

Before Now (Sometimes Never Book 2)
Before Now (Sometimes Never Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 10 Jun. 2013
Omg I absolutely loved it. I'm glad park got a book as I liked him in sometimes never, I felt for him when hope fell in love with mason. I thought Lucy was a really nice person and I'm happy that her and park finally sorted out there relationship as they certainly have some ups and downs. I loved the ending and how all the group were together and all happy. I hope that cheryl mclntyre brings out another book in this series maybe one with Chase or guy they would be good. Also a second book about hope and mason and how there relationships progressing.

Sensual Danger (Venice Vampyr Book 4)
Sensual Danger (Venice Vampyr Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 7 Jun. 2013
I just can't get enough of tinas books there sooo good I've read all of them what are out. I'm loving this series there fast paced full of suspense and a hole lot of loving. I would defiantly recommend this series.

Entwined with You: A Crossfire Novel
Entwined with You: A Crossfire Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 7 Jun. 2013
To start with I've read some of the reviews of other people before I read it and disagree with most of them,yes it was mentioned that it was a trilogy but I'm glad it's not as I'm enjoying the books,granted we all want an outcome but I'd rather it not be rushed and thrown together like some other books do. I liked this book as it shows then learning to except the love they have for each other and be more like a couple instead of a train wreck,I really enjoyed seeing them making an effort in there relationship to stay together when everything is working against them, loved it and can't wait for the next book hope it's out soon.

The Upside of Letting Go
The Upside of Letting Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 29 May 2013
I really enjoyed this book, it deals with some emotional circumstances which I think the author has portrayed well. I loved how two lost people found happiness with one another and could relate with each other as they both went through very similar tragedies. It does have a h.e.a and I was grateful because you didn't want anymore headache for them. A must read.

VITTORIO'S WOMAN (Vittorio Series Book 1)
VITTORIO'S WOMAN (Vittorio Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Loverly, 26 May 2013
This was a really easy read it keeps you wanting to carry on reading to find out what happens. It's a sweet romantic book.

IN THE ARMS OF A STRANGER (The Carringtons Book 2)
IN THE ARMS OF A STRANGER (The Carringtons Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 26 May 2013
This was a good read it had a good story line that kept you interested to find out what happens next. I'm glad it all worked out well in the end.

LITTLE WHITE LIES (The Carringtons Book 1)
LITTLE WHITE LIES (The Carringtons Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyable read, 25 May 2013
I liked reading this book it was pretty obvious throughout the book what the predicament was but it just made you want to keep reading for it all to come to a close. I enjoyed this book and can't wait to start the next book in this series in a few minutes.

Moonlight: The Big Bad Wolf (Knights of Black Swan Book 4)
Moonlight: The Big Bad Wolf (Knights of Black Swan Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 24 May 2013
This was an eagerly awaited book for me I love this series, they have lots of action, anticipation and love. I like the way victoria brings in lots of different species and that grey finally found someone else other that his ex mate, even though she wasn't what he would of expected his new lover to be.I'm at a loss without Kay (were was he as he wasn't mentioned). I would recommend this series to everyone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2013 4:10 PM BST