Profile for Shelly > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Fall From Love
Fall From Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read, 23 July 2016
This review is from: Fall From Love (Kindle Edition)
An emotional read about getting over loved one's and letting go and finding new love.
I really enjoyed thus book.

Love Hate
Love Hate

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 17 July 2016
This review is from: Love Hate (Kindle Edition)
I nice book for young adult readers. Although it's not quite the kind of book I normally read I did find it to be a good read.

The Boss From Hell
The Boss From Hell

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read, 14 July 2016
Once I started I couldn't put it down it literally toon me a few hours to read.
Waw loved it.
The way they were with each other and the things she said about him made me laugh all in all an excellent read.

Summer Girl
Summer Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 12 July 2016
This review is from: Summer Girl (Kindle Edition)
I didn't think I would enjoy this book as much as I have, it has a few twists that I certainly didn't see coming, all in all I would recommend this book.

Arrival of the Prophecy
Arrival of the Prophecy

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 5 July 2016
Waw, I really enjoyed reading this book. I liked how she came into herself and was more confidant as the book went on.
I thought she handled all the wearwolf stuff very well coming to grips with it quickly.
Got me upset a one point quite emotional but really exiting to find out what's going to happen next.
Would recommend this read to all.

Emancipating Andie
Emancipating Andie

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 July 2016
this is the first book I've read by Priscilla Glenn and i can't say I'm disappointed.
I loved reading how they fell in love, from the minute they met you just new it was going to happen, some of the conversations had me thinking about things people don't normally do ( like what if that person who cut you up was your guardian angel, making you slow down ) strange but you just never know?
Love the saying never pick a fight with an ugly person as they've got nawt to loose.
Would and have recommend this book.

Derek (Resisting love Book 4)
Derek (Resisting love Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 27 Jun. 2016
Possibly the best book out of this series, I enjoyed reading how strong she was becoming as throughout the book we find out that she's been through a lot.
Lots of ups and downs just happy that Derek persevered.

James (Resisting love Book 3)
James (Resisting love Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 25 Jun. 2016
Finally we find out what James was up to when he vanished for days at a time, not quite what I expected but something along the forces came to mind.
Waw they have a whirl wind up and down thing going on, what a crazy ride they had.
This one's all about forgiveness and there's a lot of huge things to forgive.
Once again a good read.

Ryder (Resisting love)
Ryder (Resisting love)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good reas, 25 Jun. 2016
its shorter than the previous books and I thought with this it will feel rushed but I was wrong.
Once again another great read Ryder is such a good guy would love for him to be my cousin lol.

Kade (Resisting love Book 2)
Kade (Resisting love Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Jun. 2016
I couldn't wait to read kades book and boy I wasn't disappointed.
I felt like screaming at my kindle sometimes with the situation with him and his so called best mate. This one had me laughing out loud but it's got its fair share of sad moments.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20