Profile for ClarieB > Reviews

With Love: 365 days of heartfelt wisdom
With Love: 365 days of heartfelt wisdom
by Tim Brister

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend - beautifully written., 30 May 2016
I was so pleased when Tim said that he would be publishing this book having read his daily postings on facebook for some time and enjoyed their honesty, positivity, authenticity and how much they resonated with me. The book can be read in sequence or dipped into as you wish to find words of wisdom written beautifully from the heart.

Do or Die: Troubleshooters: A Reluctant Heroes Novel

As usual, a fantastic read - you can't go wrong with Suzanne Brockmann

Hills Prescription Diet t/d Feline 1.5kg
Hills Prescription Diet t/d Feline 1.5kg
Offered by All Creatures Veterinary Health Centre Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars It is still early days but thankfully they seem to enjoy it., 20 Feb. 2015
I am giving my cats this following the advise of their vet. It is still early days but thankfully they seem to enjoy it.

2015 Inspired Goddess Diary & Life Planner (A5 Hardcover)
2015 Inspired Goddess Diary & Life Planner (A5 Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Layout is great. Just what I was looking for, 19 Dec. 2014
Am loving writing my goals for 2015. Layout is great. Just what I was looking for.

Ladies Control Briefs with Lace Decoration in Black size Medium UK 10/12
Ladies Control Briefs with Lace Decoration in Black size Medium UK 10/12
Offered by CattyB's Lingerie

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Dec. 2014
Great value. Comfortable.

Jumpstart Your Coaching Business
Jumpstart Your Coaching Business

1.0 out of 5 stars Formatting not good, 7 Sept. 2014
Unfortunately I am unable to read this book properly on my kindle due to the formatting meaning that some of the information cannot be read on the screen.

Storm Savers
Storm Savers

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic read for all., 15 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Storm Savers (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. It is not in my normal reading genre so I started off reading this book wondering where it was going to take me as I was introduced to a number of different characters and sub plots taking place at the same time including the wonderful world of Tullia Deep. As it progressed and I got drawn more into it I found myself rooting for the rebellious Evelyn and the lost soul of Roo hoping they will both find their missing pieces. Little did I know what was to come at the end which kept me gripped to the last page. Please can we have as sequel or as is so popular now pre-quel? I want more!!!

The Defiant Hero: Troubleshooters 2
The Defiant Hero: Troubleshooters 2
by Suzanne Brockmann

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 Sept. 2011
Having been recommended Suzanne Brockmann by a friend I started on this series and have enjoyed them so far. She really gets into the characters and keeps you guessing until the end. Definitely recommend this and her other books.

Battery Charger for Fuji NP45 / NP-45 / NP-45A / NP45A / BC-45 / BC-45A / BC-45W for Select Fujifilm Finepix Digital Camera (Models Stated Below) World Travel Plug Version - UK/USA/Europe+
Offered by abcproducts

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 28 Sept. 2011
Having lost my camera charger I was hoping that this one would be a good replacement but having tried it for the first time it has made no change to my battery and I need to find an alternative charger. I would not recommend.