Profile for Zara Khan > Reviews

Frozen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Buck
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Frozen, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
When I went to watch this in the cinema i only went to take my little sister out for the day during her holidays. Little did I know that I would enjoy this movie immensely. So much so that I went to the cinema to watch it again with my friends. It's great fun with a great story of sibling love. I would recommend this to all age groups! I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did.

Citizen Eco-Drive Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Chronograph Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet FB1354-57A
Price: 107.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Citizen watch, 8 Dec 2013
So far so good, but I haven't worn it yet as I still have to remove some links. But just by looks it's very good. Looks better than the picture suggests as the gold is not as in your face as the image suggests. It's definitely a women's watch as the bracelet isn't extremely wide & the face is a good size.

Black n Red Book Casebound 90gsm Ruled 192 Pages A4 Ref D66174 [Pack of 5]
Black n Red Book Casebound 90gsm Ruled 192 Pages A4 Ref D66174 [Pack of 5]
Price: 26.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Hardback books, 24 Aug 2013
I need hardback books for my Uni course so decided to buy them from amazon as it worked out cheaper. The quality is exactly what it was stated on the description so I'm really happy with the item.

The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike)
The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike)
by Robert Galbraith
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Haven't read it yet...., 24 Aug 2013
... But will do! I ordered this book when I found out that JK Rowling wrote it. Saw the reviews were great so decided to go for it. Arrived on time & I was happy with the condition of the item - no faults.

Harry Potter Film Wizardry (Revised and expanded)
Harry Potter Film Wizardry (Revised and expanded)
by Warner Bros
Price: 17.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Film Wizardry, 24 Aug 2013
I really loved this book! It was delivered on time and arrived to my doorstep in great condition. The book itself came with additional props that I loved. All in all, a great product that I highly recommend!