Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Amazon Fire TV Subscribe and Save Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Learn more Shop now
Profile for CSquare > Reviews

Content by CSquare

CSquare (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Mens Protective SAS Army Military Desert Tactical Neck Head Wrap Combat Sun Hat Scarf Shemagh Green, White, Blue , Black, Red, Sand (Combat Green / Black)
Offered by Contact Left Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars OK BUT....., 16 Dec. 2015
Not that impressed, it could be my own fault but I was not impressed by the colour or the size.

Renshaw Original White Marzipan 500 g (Pack of 2)
Renshaw Original White Marzipan 500 g (Pack of 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars DIOES THE JOB WELL ENOUGH, 16 Dec. 2015
Not the best I have ever tasted but certainly a whole lot better than the stuff on offer in my supermarket at the moment. This appears to be the type that is used by professionals. I have made marzipan myself in the past and am sure that I put more ground almonds in than in this product but as I say it much better than most.

Duracell MN1604 Plus Power 9v Batteries, 2 Batteries
Duracell MN1604 Plus Power 9v Batteries, 2 Batteries
Offered by Electromart-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars THEY DO THE JOB AND GET FAVORABLE REVIEWS ON COMPARISON WEBSITES, 16 Dec. 2015
I've seen a few reviews about non-rechargeable batteries. Duracell seem to be consistently there at the top or there a bout. On this basis you cannot go too wring. The price is okay on Amazon too.

Bodum Bistro Electric Coffee Grinder - Red
Bodum Bistro Electric Coffee Grinder - Red

4.0 out of 5 stars DECENT VALUE AND PERFORMS WELL, 16 Dec. 2015
I have a Nespresso machine and that is just perfect for an espresso. I also have a filter machine for the times when I crave the different but nevertheless wonderful flavors that only freshly made filter coffee provides. I keep mu ground coffee in the freezer but never-the less once opened it does lose some of its flavor over time. I love the fresh brewed (from fresh ground) coffee that you can get from a few places in London. Monmouth in Borough Market is one. So I tried to replicate this by buying a grinder and whole beans. Again I tend to store beans in the freezer. I conducted a great deal of research looking at various types of grinder and thinks like static and cleaning. This stood out a mile, it is not cheep if you buy it from some sources, this deal on Amazon was not too bad and furthermore it works a treat.

Ocaler® Candy Color Ultra Thin USB Optical Wireless Mouse 2.4G Receiver Super Slim Mouse Cordless Computer PC Laptop Desktop (B)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE AND WORKS WELL, 16 Dec. 2015
You absolutely must take into consideration how much, or to be correct how little you are paying for a wireless mouse. Okay it is not the sturdiest of devices but it clearly works. It is also very compact, it fits nicely into my case and at the price I paid, if it gave up the ghost tomorrow I would not be too distressed. At the moment it is working very well.

uni-ball Eye Fine UB-157 Rollerball Pens - Black, Pack of 5
uni-ball Eye Fine UB-157 Rollerball Pens - Black, Pack of 5

5.0 out of 5 stars THE UB-157 THE EPITOME OF GREAT DESIGN - (SPELL CHECK DUFF), 16 Dec. 2015
I use these all the time, some colleagues at work are proud to unveil their Mount Blank pens from their hand crafted leather pouches, painstakingly unscrew the cap and put pen to paper. Me, well I prefer the simplicity and efficiency of these pens. They seem to last for ages and provide the perfect conduit for my written notes.

The only small and almost insignificant issue is that of spelling. I have used various roller ball type writing instruments in my time including the traditional Biro, but I do find the the spell-check on these pens is not that intuitive. I do not seem to see the red squiggly line appearing if I clearly misspell a word or repeat a word by mistake. I also have problems with the font, it seems to change from day to day, and do not get me started on the punctuation....

JETech® Super Protective Samsung Galaxy S5 Case Slim Ultra Fit for Galaxy S5 / Galaxy SV / Galaxy S V (2-Layer Black)
Offered by JEDirect UK

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, 11 Nov. 2015
Well, it is early days, having only used the product for a matter of days. However, having said that, it look like a top quality peice of kit. It is simplicity itself to fit and does not hamper us of the phone in the slightest.

I have seen a number of graphic tests on the Samsung 5, the screen is clearly well able to look after itself, this is why I went for this type of protrective cover. It protects the back and critically the edges that are more liklley to suffer damage and also act as a shock absorber in the event that the phone is dropped.

I cannot giove five stars because it is too early to evaluate fully.

Door wedges rubber set of 2
Door wedges rubber set of 2
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars AN ENTIRELY SATISFACTORY PRODUCT, 15 Oct. 2015
I have tried these wedges to keep a door open half way, three-quarters open, completely wide open and almost closed, one might say ajar. They work very well, I can honestly say that the door has never moved from the set position on any occasion. They are a very subtle grey colour made from a durable polypropylene material that has been injection mounded into a functional 23 degree wedge shape. I would recommend theses for domestic or light commercial use but avoid situations where there is a very heavy door particularly where there is a door closing mechanism.

HEALTH AND SAFETY ALERT - Avoid using these to keep a fire door open, fire doors should be closed to prevent the spread of fire and gasses.

BAOFENG BF-888S Walkie Talkie with Built in LED Torch (Pack of 2)
BAOFENG BF-888S Walkie Talkie with Built in LED Torch (Pack of 2)
Offered by MagicQ

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE BUT GET A LICENCE AND CHANGE THE SETTINGS, 15 Oct. 2015
Great value, warning though, do not use with the pre-set channels or you will be breaking the law. It is relatively easy to change channel but first you will need an Ofcom licence. The licence is peanuts and is valid for five years but it is important.

Lister Legato Trimmers
Lister Legato Trimmers
Offered by Hoopla Carna Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars WELL MADE WILL NOT WORK WELL OVER TIME UNLESS YOU SHARPEN THE BLADES, 15 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Lister Legato Trimmers (Misc.)
We have had these for about eighteen months now. When new they seemed to work well, we invested in a new set of blades I have sharpened using a whet stone. According to the manufacturers this is the problem, to sharpen them it is necessary to use a precision lapping machine with a 0.178mm convex curviture that uses a diamond paste. This should be done every season and you should be able to sharpen a blade ten times in its life. Listers will charge about £14 to sharpen a set of blades, there are alternatives on the internet at about half this price, I think I will give one of these a try.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16