Profile for CSquare > Reviews

Content by CSquare

CSquare (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
CCS Swedish Foot Cream Tube 175ml (Pack of 2)
CCS Swedish Foot Cream Tube 175ml (Pack of 2)
Offered by New Health Care

4.0 out of 5 stars CRACKED CRACKED HEALS, 27 Nov 2014
This foot cream is used to combat cracked heals. It is much better value than other high street brands. I use it two or three times per week and it keeps the problem in control. I would not say it is any better than any other skin cream but it is thick and is easy to apply.

GMC ROS150CF Dual-Base Random Orbit Sander 430W, 150mm
GMC ROS150CF Dual-Base Random Orbit Sander 430W, 150mm

1.0 out of 5 stars I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU AVOID, 21 Sep 2014
I bought this in 2012, I purchased quite a few disks use with it. I have used it on a handful of occasions. When using it today the motor started to alter at random. Then, the backing disk disintegrated. It not reasonable to try and return it so I have ended up with a piece of junk.

500g of Whole Black Peppercorns / Herbs / Spices / Seasoning / Meat Rub
500g of Whole Black Peppercorns / Herbs / Spices / Seasoning / Meat Rub
Offered by Butchers-Sundries

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD VALUE, 17 Aug 2014
Good value, quick delivery and do the job. I refuse to pay supermarket price for black pepper corns and keep these in stock.

Fire Steel Flint & Striker SAS Survival Tool Kit - Outdoor Camping Living Survival Tool
Offered by fashionnewsun

4.0 out of 5 stars STRIKE A LIGHT, 17 Aug 2014
I purchased these to use in a themed dinner party. It is 'stone age' and the guests will have to light a fire before they will be able to have hot food served. They were very good value. I managed to get a spark out of them first time.

Ei Electronics Battery Smoke Alarm with Automatic Ultra Bright Escape Light
Ei Electronics Battery Smoke Alarm with Automatic Ultra Bright Escape Light
Offered by Ryness Lighting & Electrical

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PRODUCT WELL MADE COMPLETE WITH BATTERIES, 17 Aug 2014
A touch expensive but is well made and easy to install, I like the light facility, it is for my aged parents and the light would probably be invaluable.

ADULT MENS INFLATABLE CAVEMAN CLUB
ADULT MENS INFLATABLE CAVEMAN CLUB
Offered by Top Value Prices

5.0 out of 5 stars CLUBBING GEAR, 17 Aug 2014
What is there not to like about an inflatable caveman club. It will give me hours of pleasure realising tension pretending to beat my wife up :) (it is for a fancy dress party).

Summit Window Self Cling L Plates (1 Pair)
Summit Window Self Cling L Plates (1 Pair)
Offered by AMSLTD

4.0 out of 5 stars PRACTICAL AND GOOD VALUE, 17 Aug 2014
These are great value, they are only suitable for fixing in the windscreen though. They look okay and do the job.

Aidapt Broad Stairs Toilet Frame with Adjustable Height and Width
Aidapt Broad Stairs Toilet Frame with Adjustable Height and Width
Offered by Aid4u Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING, 17 Aug 2014
I purchased this for my 90 year old mother who is suffering from a type of motor neurone disorder. I was concerned that it looked too cheep, however having read the glowing reviews decided to give it ago taking into consideration Amazon's excellent returns guarantee.

Postage was included and It arrived one very good time, I was asked to make a short disclaimer and could thereby avoid 20% VAT. This request comes in the form of an email so do not do as I almost did and delete or ignore it.

It arrived in supper quick time and was fully assembled. There is no installation, just a simple adjustment if needed. It looks very good and should be very stable.

I will update this review if there is a problem, I have just ordered a second one for another toilet.

Panasonic KX-TG6612EM Twin Digital Cordless Phone Set - Silver
Panasonic KX-TG6612EM Twin Digital Cordless Phone Set - Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars PURCHASED FOR MY ELDERLY PARENTS, 24 Jan 2013
My folkes love this, I have Panasonic at my home, I think that they are the best for cordless phones in general, these are no exception.

Hozelock Wall Mounted Compact Reel with 15m Hose
Hozelock Wall Mounted Compact Reel with 15m Hose

4.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD, 24 Jan 2013
Last one broke after 10 years so I went for another, if I get 10 years from this I will be happy enough. I ditched the hose and purchased a top quality version.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8