Profile for Ms. C. Cameron-Ramshaw > Reviews

Content by Ms. C. Cameron...

Ms. C. Cameron-Ramshaw "Redchriscam" (Durham UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Debt [DVD]
The Debt [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sam Worthington

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Debt [DVD] (DVD)
Great film, spooky yet good ending, great acting from all.

Gorilla 3044701 Tape - White
Gorilla 3044701 Tape - White

5.0 out of 5 stars White tape to mend my horse rug., 25 Aug 2014
Very good tape, I used the black tape on the inside of my elderly mare's rug, then taped the outside with white tape for cosmetic reasons. Excellent value, very strong, yet does as it is told. Many thanks

Gorilla Tape Tough and Wide
Gorilla Tape Tough and Wide

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorilla tape saving the day in the stables, 25 Aug 2014
Not only did this marvellous tape mend my mare's rug, but her stupid 16.3 son,Arabian/Appaloosa, attacked our wheelbarrow in the night. It is now held together with black Gorilla tape and looks quite unique! I might buy a new wheelbarrow, but will continue to use this one for the time being! The taped rug is doing very well, even surviving my silly mare getting cast wearing it. I was accidentally kicked while I pulled her away from the corner she had wrapped herself around. Many thanks.

Collins English Dictionary and Thesaurus set (Dictionary/Thesaurus)
Collins English Dictionary and Thesaurus set (Dictionary/Thesaurus)
by Collins Dictionaries

Excellent thesaurus, I can't manage without a thesaurus. Many thanks Chris

The informer / Sean O'Callaghan ; with a foreword by Liam Kennedy
The informer / Sean O'Callaghan ; with a foreword by Liam Kennedy

5.0 out of 5 stars The informer, 22 Feb 2014
This book was written by a man who consulted Spanish terrorists who told him to put small bombs on tourist beaches to destroy tourism. I wanted confirmation of how Shergar had died. He was killed by despicable monsters. The wonderful animal had more character and personality than the b's who gave him a gruesome death. I'm glad I only paid one penny for terrorist rubbish, I wish ill to the writer and the kidnappers. I am seventy years old, my horses will have a proper quiet death at home and terrorists can go and think about the way suffragettes gained the vote. Sure they made a nuisance of themselves, but did not harm innocent civilians. Emily Davison obviously had no idea a racehorse travelling at 40mph would kill her. Both horse and jockey survived. We placed flowers on her grave recently in her memory, pity we have no grave for Shergar.

SCI-MX Nutrition Muscle Meal Hardcore 5.27 kg Strawberry - High protein meal shake for mass gain

5.0 out of 5 stars SCI-MX muscle meal, protein for mass gain, 20 Feb 2014
excellent value for this product, nicely packed and very fast delivery. will help my rugby playing, I hopefully I can play better in the second row. Many thanks!

Trouble with Lichen
Trouble with Lichen

5.0 out of 5 stars A John Wyndham classic, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Trouble with Lichen (Paperback)
Another sci-fi book for my son to read, also for me to re-read. Very nice paperback in excellent new condition. Forget TV, get a book!

The Midwich Cuckoos
The Midwich Cuckoos

5.0 out of 5 stars A John Wyndham classic, 2 April 2013
This review is from: The Midwich Cuckoos (Paperback)
A great book that I have bought to establish my twenty-eight-year-old son into the habit of reading. I am sick of play station games and TV, get stuck into a good book.

The Kraken Wakes
The Kraken Wakes

5.0 out of 5 stars A great sci-fi book, 2 April 2013
This review is from: The Kraken Wakes (Paperback)
I bought this book and several other JonWyndham's for my son to encourage him to actually read. I also bought the audio tapes. I have scared the life from myself re-reading these fabulous stories, I caught myself looking the garden over for triffids! The book we received was in first class order.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5