Profile for H. Eves > Reviews

Content by H. Eves

H. Eves (Tyne & Wear, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
An Introduction to Counselling
An Introduction to Counselling
by John Mcleod

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for Counselling students!, 21 Jan 2012
I bought this book as it was on the recommended reading list for my course and it was always unavailable at the library. It's definitely worth the money and I would highly recommend any counselling student to get it as I have already used it for referencing in most of my assignments! Easy to read and clearly set out as well.

Fa la la la Felt
Fa la la la Felt
by Amanda Carestio
Price: 8.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Felt Crafting Ideas!, 13 Nov 2011
This review is from: Fa la la la Felt (Paperback)
The best Christmas craft book I have seen for a long time! The only annoying thing which I find with most craft books is that you have to enlarge the patterns on a photocopier which isn't always an easy or cheap option. Aside from this it is a book I can highly recommend with lots of inspirational ideas in it.

DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Copenhagen
DK Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide: Copenhagen
by Antonia Cunningham

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight Top Ten Guide, 3 Dec 2010
This type of book is not the first one I have used. I also have the New York version and found it extremely useful. I've also had family borrow it as well. Therefore, I was happy to order the Copenhagen version without having seen it before. It was a handy sized guide as I was only there for 5 days and didn't want to be overloaded with too much info or too many options. It helped highlight the places I was interested in and suggested a few I had not thought of as well.

The one thing I would recommend with these books is to make sure you have the most up to date version to ensure accuracy for opening times and prices. I had the 2009 book and I went in 2010 and everything was correct that I came across.

Copenhagen Berlitz PopOut Map (Berlitz PopOut Maps)
Copenhagen Berlitz PopOut Map (Berlitz PopOut Maps)
by Berlitz
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy and helpful!, 3 Dec 2010
The map was very useful on my recent trip to Copenhagen. I used it a lot. The only downside was when I was searching for a place and all the street names weren't listed so I had to just hope I was going the right way!! Otherwise I would definitely recommend it as a handy pop-up map that will fit easily in your bag.

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging [DVD]
Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging [DVD]
Dvd ~ Georgia Groome
Offered by gowingsstoreltd
Price: 3.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Easygoing bit of fun., 2 Sep 2009
A fun and enjoyable film by director Gurinder Chadha. I would probably recommend this film for pre-teens and teenagers and for anyone wanting to watch a girly film that you don't have to think about.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3