Profile for S. Cupit > Reviews

S. Cupit (Bucks, UK)

Croydex Plain White Croydelle Bath Pillow
Croydex Plain White Croydelle Bath Pillow

1.0 out of 5 stars Too flat. Pointless, 23 Sep 2013
I've had a couple of different bath pillows in the past and this was the worst of the bunch. I get bath pillows because I'm quite short and end up having to prop myself up with my toes on the tap at the other end of the bath or I sink below the water when I try to lie flat out, so I like a pillow I can rest my head on so I can float (or at least not strain to hold myself in a horizontal position!) So, it's barely an inch thick and is pretty uncomfortable. Doesn't work at all for what I want it for. If you just want to sit upright and have something soft against your back, then I guess it would be ok, but for me it's pretty useless.

A Friend Like Henry
A Friend Like Henry
by Nuala Gardner

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartbreaking, beautiful and hopeful, 16 Aug 2007
This review is from: A Friend Like Henry (Hardcover)
I never write reviews, but this book is one of those that you just have to tell everyone you meet to read!
I cried from anguish and joy in turns as I read the harrowing and hopeful journey of the Gardner family as they fought to have Dale's autism recognised and through Dale's breakthrough's due to his family's incredible efforts and Henry the dog's magnificent presence in his life. This should be compulsory reading - it's wonderful!!