ARRAY(0xa6f6cb10)

Galt New Water Magic - Farm
Galt New Water Magic - Farm
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Well loved, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Galt New Water Magic - Farm (Toy)
This and the animal one are loved by my two girls aged 2 and 3. They do get scratched up after a while though. Great idea and good value.

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Train Station
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Train Station
Price: 33.94

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but not great, 26 Feb 2014
Bought this for my daughters 2nd birthday. She has a 3.5yr old sister who fortunately can put the tracks together as she can't by herself. Neither can design a workable track though - sadly there aren't that many possibilities, even with the extension kit (which incidentally usnt designed for the train as we've discovered as the sides aren't high enough and it derails all the time!).
It is very large and requires a lot of floor space.
The trains do get stuck frequently and one of ours has a tracking issue! The batteries don't last long either - the ones that came with the trains (we bought x2 to avoid fights - got it direct from Vtech spares) lasted less than a day. They do only have one volume setting and they could do with an auto shut off feature!
The bridge is a bit naff and when my daughter winds the wheel it often pulls the track apart. The trains can only go down the curly bit. The trains can thus go only one way round the track.
There are not enough pieces in the set, especially connecting bits.
Daughters do love it though!

Regatta Kids Puddle II All In One - Lipstick, 12-18 Months
Regatta Kids Puddle II All In One - Lipstick, 12-18 Months
Price: 14.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Jan 2014
This is the fourth suit I've bought and I think they're great. They're easy to put on, comfortable and above all waterproof (unlike our jojo trousers for example, which simply don't stand up to peppa pig style puddle jumping). They do measure big on my two kids though.

Tomy TF550 Digital Baby Monitor
Tomy TF550 Digital Baby Monitor
Price: 44.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame the light doesn't fully switch off, 28 Dec 2013
We've had a few monitors now... Think they're designed to only last a year or so... Went for this one due to the vibrate function so I can vacuum whilst baby sleeps. Works well and easy to use. Just a shame the light us blimmin bright. She's used to sleeping in pitch black and it was disrupting her sleep until we put a cover over it.

Dolls World Splash Time Baby Girl
Dolls World Splash Time Baby Girl
Price: 17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame it holds water, 28 Dec 2013
Bought this for my 3 yr old daughter. She does really like it. It's just a shame that it holds water though. The first night she took it out of the bath and into her bedroom where it leaked all over her bed. We've just drilled a hole in its bum so it now drains well, and my daughter thinks it's weeing, but I'm guessing it will still go all black on the inside after a few months and need binning.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Digital Monitor
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Digital Monitor
Offered by Play Learn Grow
Price: 53.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Old version was better and now amost 2 years on and this new one is faulty, 3 Dec 2013
I preferred the old style one where you just had to knock the top down to switch it off instead of holding down the middle button. This newer one is also more complicated.
We are now 22 months on and the base unit no longer correctly displays digits (the temp was never that accurate either). The parent unit will also switch itself off if you hit any buttons when it's not on its base and the batter life is only about 3 hours..
We went for thus one due to the breathing monitor however once your baby can turn onto its side or sleep on its arm, this becomes very inaccurate so we removed this after the first few months. Without this bit, other cheaper monitors are much better.

Baby Annabell Doll
Baby Annabell Doll
Offered by RIGHT BARGAINS
Price: 71.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Much loved toy, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: Baby Annabell Doll (Toy)
Got this for her 3rd birthday and she loves it. She (my daughter) does tend to spill the water from the drinks bottle everywhere so we aren't using that function, plus she cant quite get the hang of getting the baby to drink (the bottle has to be pushed in really hard and the gently squeezed at the same time to squirt the water in, which is a bit tricky I think for a 3 year old). As reuslt not got to her Anabel cry. She does regularly stick the dummy in her mouth though and loves watching the baby open and close her eyes and make a sucking sound. Baby is carted around everywhere, though she does find her quite heavy so I'm often asked to carry her. We bought her a car-seat/rocking type carry cot but because baby's head is so heavy it just tips backwards so are having to return this to the shop. Bit worried about durability of baby's head as she got dropped on the pavement and the sharp gravel almost ripped the soft plastic. Think expensive and in hindsight she'd of been happier with cheaper one.

Peppa Pig Sit n Bounce
Peppa Pig Sit n Bounce
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved by my 3 yr old, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: Peppa Pig Sit n Bounce (Toy)
My 3 year old girl got this for her birthday. She's not a very 'physical' person (no interest in scooters or bikes!) but got the hang of this within minutes and loves boucning around the house on it. Gets daily use. Great value for money and seems very durable.

Right Handed Children's Scissors
Right Handed Children's Scissors
Offered by OMGHOWCHEAP LTD
Price: 1.28

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 18 July 2013
Great value for your money. Bought them for my 2.5 yr old girl. She loved them. Only critisicm would be that she cant fit two fingers in the lower hole and as result I think she finds them harder to control than some others.

Long Bath Mat - White
Long Bath Mat - White

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money - perished within a few weeks, 18 July 2013
We lift the mat every night so as to properly clean the bath and prevent mould growth, as well as for aesthetics. The first time we removed the mat we found that remnants of the suckers remained on the bath surface. This was the same every evening. This greatly detracted from the look of the bath and made cleaning the bath twice as hard! The other week I went to lift it and part of the suckers were actually left behind and then the next night the mat simply ripped in half as I left it, Terrible quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4