Profile for Sally Blythe > Reviews

Content by Sally Blythe

Sally Blythe

Page: 1 | 2
A Passion for Him (gregorian series)
A Passion for Him (gregorian series)
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Success, 2 Sep 2013
I love all of Sylvia Days books! Although this is not one of my favourites of hers, still immensely enjoyable none the less!

Entwined with You: A Crossfire Novel
Entwined with You: A Crossfire Novel
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 28 Jun 2013
I absolutely adored this book! I know there are people out there that say it's disappointing and there is lack of a good plot, but I think that's what makes it! I'm such a romantic at heart and love the fact that this book focuses on the love and security between them both! There is something to be said about that too! Long live the Gideon and Eva story!

Kris Jenner... And All Things Kardashian
Kris Jenner... And All Things Kardashian
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 5 Jun 2013
I am a massive fan of the Kardashian clan so naturally loved this book! Keep going Kardashians! Love you guys x

Hopeless
Hopeless

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Hopeless (Kindle Edition)
I only came across this book by chance but I am really glad I did! The story is compelling and emotional! The characters have real depth and the plot covers a multitude of issues!! But the overall best part is the romance!! I'm a real sucker for that and this book comes loaded!! Will really miss reading this book!!

My James
My James
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Harrowing, 9 Mar 2013
This review is from: My James (Kindle Edition)
Such a harrowing and emotional read! May the Bulger family one day find peace! RIP James! Truly makes you appreciate what you have!

Safe House
Safe House
Price: 3.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: Safe House (Kindle Edition)
This book had me gripped from the start! A complete rollercoaster of events that will keep you turning page after page! Could not put this book down! Highly recommended!!

Deceived Wisdom: Why What You Thought Was Right Is Wrong
Deceived Wisdom: Why What You Thought Was Right Is Wrong
Price: 5.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 18 Feb 2013
Overall, I found this book interesting and it did put to bed many deceived wisdoms that I thought were true! It does, however, at times baffle the reader with a lot of scientific calculations that I personally found hard to follow! Worth a read if you have a curious and scientific mind!

Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)
Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 17 Feb 2013
After reading quite a heavy going book, I wanted a nice easy read! This was certainly the book I was looking for! As a NHS worker myself, it was very interesting to read what doctors really think of their patients and all the targets that need to be met! Set out in short, but well written chapters, it is an easy delightful read that will keep you turning page after page! An open and honest account from the general practitioners perspective! Loved this book and will certainly read more from the Confessions range! Well done Dr Daniels!

Life Of Pi
Life Of Pi
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: Life Of Pi (Kindle Edition)
A gripping book from start to finish! Both thought provoking and inspirational!! You truly feel the highs and lows of his journey! Outstanding!! Well done Yann Martel!! :)

The Bear's Embrace: A True Story of a Grizzly Bear Attack
The Bear's Embrace: A True Story of a Grizzly Bear Attack
Price: 7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bears Embrace, 1 Feb 2013
I read this book as it was recommended by a friend, and I'm so glad I did!! Patricia proves to be such a brave and inspirational woman and its such a travesty that it ended with her taking her life!! A gripping read throughout!! I hope that this book will also raise more awareness of the taboo subject that is mental health!! R.I.P Patricia!! May you finally be resting in peace!!

Page: 1 | 2