Profile for Mrs. T. J. Jackson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. T. J. Jackson

Mrs. T. J. Jackson (Oldham, England)

niceeshop(TM) 1Set(6Pcs)-Colorful Plastic Bag Food Preservation Sealing Clip
niceeshop(TM) 1Set(6Pcs)-Colorful Plastic Bag Food Preservation Sealing Clip
Offered by CZ-Sky [ships from HongKong]

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 23 Aug. 2014
Fast delivery, sting clips, very pleased.

CKB Ltd Chill Out Portable Travel Inflatable Lounger with Wedge Shape Back Cushion - Perfect for Camping and Festivals (Navy Blue)
Offered by CKB LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very comfy on the beach, 23 Aug. 2014
Fast delivery, I bought a wedge for holiday, fantastic, I wouldn't be without it. My husband lived it too so I treated him to one as well so he won't be punching mine! Read reviews re the quality so was a but sceptical but had no problems whatsoever. Definitely recommend.

SteamCream Marrakech 75 ml
SteamCream Marrakech 75 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby's favourite, 26 July 2014
I buy this for my husband, he first bought it on a plane and is extremely impressed with it. There is a big difference in the price depending on which tin you choose. I choose the cheapest every time as it's the same product inside. Excellent value and fast delivery, definitely recommend.

Hee Fly Women's PU One Shoulder Bag
Hee Fly Women's PU One Shoulder Bag
Price: £3.99 - £5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BOTHER - TERRIBLE TERRIBLE QUALITY, 26 Jun. 2014
DON'T BOTHER - the quality of this bag is absolutely diabolical. I had ordered a white bag for a wedding, it arrived after 2 weeks, from China. It was marked with what I can only describe as mould marks, and also had a slit in the fabric on the back of the bag. The fabric is described as 'faux leather', it is in fact a very poor quality plastic. I only paid £5.99 and I really should have known better, needless to say I'll think before I buy in future, you get what you pay for and this is rubbish.

Premium Multi-Function Painting Series Wallet Leather Case Cover & Credit Card Holder and Phone Stand and Lanyard for iPhone 4 4S - Multicolor (Red + Yellow + Pink)

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty, 2 Sept. 2013
First impressions were that the phone cover was nice. The leather is very cheap quality and the colour soon fades and rubs off. You get what you pay for, in future I'll pay a little more for better quality.

New High Quality Pink Wallet Leather Case for iPhone 4 4s 4 s with Card Holder + Screen Protector
Offered by MobySpares

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD QUALITY & EXCELLENT SERVICE, 23 Jun. 2012
Fantastic service, arrived 2 days after ordering. Very pleased with the case, excellent quality. A colleague at work recommended this particular case, the quality is superb and with it being a bright colour I can find it easily in my handbag. I'd definately recommend this case.

Mains charger for Veho 360 Rechargeable Pop Up Speaker - NO PC REQUIRED - AAA Products - 12 Month Warranty
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Sept. 2011
Excellent product, ideal for taking on holiday, saves having to take the laptop to charge the speaker. Excellent service, 2 - 3 days.

Outwell Oakland XL 5 Berth Tunnel Tent - Sage
Outwell Oakland XL 5 Berth Tunnel Tent - Sage

5.0 out of 5 stars EASY TO PITCH, 29 May 2011
Used once so far, found it very easy to put up, far easier than we expected. From arriving at campsite we had the tent up in approximately 1/2 hour (without arguing, which was a first!!). Packing it away at the end of our holiday went quite well as well. We had a Vango tent before, only using it twice and each time it leaked. Read the reviews about the Outwell Oakland and are very impressed. Definately recommend.

Buffalo Juststore 500GB USB 2.0 Slimline Portable External Hard Drive - Black
Buffalo Juststore 500GB USB 2.0 Slimline Portable External Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 25 Nov. 2010
Very impressed, can't believe how small and light it is. So easy to use just plug in and it's ready to use. Would definately recommend it. Read other reviews that the usb cable isn't long enough but I haven't had a problem with it at all, it's just long enough.

Vango Icarus 500 carpet
Vango Icarus 500 carpet

5.0 out of 5 stars Home from Home, 12 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Vango Icarus 500 carpet (Misc.)
Fantastic product, arrived within 3 days. We were about to go to Scotland camping and decided to buy a new tent, spotted the tent carpet in Go Outdoors, it was cheaper from Amazon so ordered it. The carpet is fantastic, insulated on one side making the tent feel much warmer. We glamp now rather than camp. I'd definately recommend this product.