Profile for Ice Maiden > Reviews

Content by Ice Maiden

Ice Maiden "Kathy" (Yorkshire, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Zingy check table cloths, 24 Mar. 2014
I bought two of these to protect the table when the grandchildren eat and play. They have the effect of making my kitchen diner less grown up and more cafe style which is the effect I was after.

Sewing straight pin, Exquisite handicrafts pearl brooch sewing needle,480pcs.
Sewing straight pin, Exquisite handicrafts pearl brooch sewing needle,480pcs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pearl top pins, 24 Mar. 2014
I found these of an inferior quality steel that bent too easily if you applied pressure. I use pearl headed pins to secure ribbon to cake boards but found these bent when trying to insert them into the card. Also the pearly paint went too far down the shaft of the pin and I had to scrape it off in order to insert the pin all the way and just leave the head showing. I think they have been sloppily dipped in the pearl paint solution. They are cheap so I suppose it depends what you want them for. Certainly not fit for my purpose.

Giant Cupcake Mould / Big Top Cupcake Bake Set / Baking
Giant Cupcake Mould / Big Top Cupcake Bake Set / Baking
Offered by eShop Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Silicone giant cupcake, 24 Mar. 2014
I have not fully made use of this yet so comments refelect this. I have only used the base and it worked well and I had no problems with it. I intend using the base to make a thick chocolate shell that I can fill with fun things for a party but the opportunity has not arisen yet.

Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin
Powerball Bingo Wings Buster Powerspin
Offered by Findmeagift

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fun way to exercise the arms and upper torso., 24 Mar. 2014
Originally bought for me it has been taken over by my disabled husband (stroke victim) who can perform some of the exercises while watching tv with his good arm. The grandchildren love it too and it becomes a competition to see how many revolutions you can get before the ball stops spinning. Simple idea, and takes a bit of time to master but once you get it spinning its really fun. We have added a few more exercises of our own since buying it

FACILLA® 75 Mixed Petal Muffin Cupcake Paper Cases Liners Cups [Kitchen & Home]
FACILLA® 75 Mixed Petal Muffin Cupcake Paper Cases Liners Cups [Kitchen & Home]
Offered by A-COCOTOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrapping up a party cupcake., 24 Mar. 2014
These make the best dressed party cakes around.. I love them and this is my second order. I haven't baked in them but add them as a wrapper so cannot comment on how they perform as baking cakes. Could be used for other sweet treats too.

Silicone Easy Choc 'Paws' Chocolate Mould Mold
Silicone Easy Choc 'Paws' Chocolate Mould Mold

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun paws mould for animal lovers, 24 Mar. 2014
I bought this as a gift for a friend who I knew would really like it. So far she has made biscuits and chocolate paws in it so I know it will be made use of.

Iggi Jumbo Donut Maker
Iggi Jumbo Donut Maker
Offered by CKB LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Jumbo donut cake silicone baking mould., 24 Mar. 2014
The two halves need to be on a baking tray for support during baking. Really happy with it. I only half filled each side of the mould otherwise I would have had too big a cake for my needs. The resulting cake was perfect and the mould produced a really fun cake. Filling it would have produced a whopper of a cake and may be used for a larger scale party in the future.

Tala 100 Greaseproof Muffin Cases, 60 x 40mm
Tala 100 Greaseproof Muffin Cases, 60 x 40mm

4.0 out of 5 stars Muffin cases, 24 Mar. 2014
Strong rigid cases that say quality. Would love to be able to get some in yellow for my lemon and poppyseed muffins. Could also be used for other sweet treats. The brown ones will work well with chocolate creations.

Silicone Easy Choc Cat plus Kittens Chocolate / Craft Mould
Silicone Easy Choc Cat plus Kittens Chocolate / Craft Mould
Offered by Sourcing4U Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute cat mould, 24 Mar. 2014
Used these to mould a sugar cat for a cake topper and it worked well. Quite happy with the quality.

Silicone Easy Choc Owls Mould
Silicone Easy Choc Owls Mould
Offered by Sourcing4U Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute owl moulds, 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Silicone Easy Choc Owls Mould
Used these to mould a sugar owl for a cake topper and it worked well. Quite happy with the quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19