Profile for Ice Maiden > Reviews

Content by Ice Maiden

Ice Maiden "Kathy" (Yorkshire, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Andrew James Three-Tier Stackable Cooling Rack 39.5cm X 25cm - Can Also Be Used Individually - Great For Space Saving
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars For making the most of premium space., 18 May 2013
Great idea and it works. Cooked bread and cupcakes yesterday and room for them all to cool.Packs away in its box to save on space and each tier can be used seperately if you wanted to do that. I find it quite sturdy but I can see that if you are baking with children and they knock it the sides could collapse, one for the grown ups.

Delia's How to Cook Book Two
Delia's How to Cook Book Two
by Delia Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars For a student starting to cook from scratch, 18 May 2013
I already had book one that my granddaughter was showing interest in when she came home from uni so I picked up books two and three second hand on Amazon and gave her all three.She should be able to turn her hand to making most things now.:)

FMM Textured Lace Set 3 - 4 Piece
FMM Textured Lace Set 3 - 4 Piece
Offered by The Vanilla Valley (WeddingAcrylics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cutter lace, 18 May 2013
I really like this product, I bought the pink ones a few weeks ago and decided to vary the patterns I can produce with this set 3. It doesn't produce fine delicate lace, but for a pretty border or cut outs to use as accents in sugarpaste it is ideal. All you need is imagination, and if you can royal ice too, then adding a piped edge make the cake even more special.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Portable high chair, 16 May 2013
Ordered this as grandson not fully sitting up unaided and some highchairs in retaurants are unsuitable. It has not been used much as it is not as sturdy as expected but it is as described.

Delia's How to Cook Book Three
Delia's How to Cook Book Three
by Delia Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Cookery book for uni student, 16 May 2013
Book ordered fr my Granddaughter who liked book one on my cookery book shelves so I gave it to her and ordered her book two and three. She is more than happy with them.

Selected Stories (Oxford World's Classics)
Selected Stories (Oxford World's Classics)
by Katherine Mansfield

4.0 out of 5 stars Selected Sories for English student, 16 May 2013
Item for my grandaughters course work at uni. She is happy with the product. I myself have not read them but they are what she requested.

Patchwork Cutters - Diamond Side Design - Sugarcraft Cutter
Patchwork Cutters - Diamond Side Design - Sugarcraft Cutter
Offered by Tyvos Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars Embossers for diamond pattern on cakes, 16 May 2013
Quite happy with the item, not had chance to use it yet but it is the one I requested and arrived quite promptly too.

Garden Flowers Coloring Book (Dover Nature Coloring Book)
Garden Flowers Coloring Book (Dover Nature Coloring Book)
by Stefen Bernath

3.0 out of 5 stars Line drawings of flowers, 1 May 2013
A nice little book but not a lot of content, black and white line drawings with examples of how to colour them. Doubt if I will use this much but the grandchildren will.

Treasury of Flower Designs for Artists, Embroiderers and Craftsmen (Dover Pictorial Archive)
by Susan Gaber

5.0 out of 5 stars line drawn flowers, 1 May 2013
Love this, just what I wanted and it will help me a great deal to inspire me to tackle flower outlines that I want to paint or ice onto cakes. Not for everyone, as many images of this type can be extracted from google images if you know what you are looking for. For me it is perfect having flower images altogether in a book I can leaf through when designing a cake. On of my little grandaughter likes to have a go at drawing copies of some of the images to colour in.

Garden Flowers Stained Glass Coloring Book (Dover Stained Glass Coloring Book)
Garden Flowers Stained Glass Coloring Book (Dover Stained Glass Coloring Book)
by Marty Noble

2.0 out of 5 stars Colouring book., 1 May 2013
Very, very tiny and not much content. Not what I was looking for at all. Pretty though, I will hand it on to one of the grandchildren and chalk it down to an expensive mistake.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18