Profile for Gill > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Skechers Women's BravosáUnstoppable Trainers 11623 Blk Black 8 UK
Skechers Women's BravosáUnstoppable Trainers 11623 Blk Black 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Talk about comfortable!, 30 Sept. 2014
I am having some problems with pain on one of my heels at the moment and skechers were suggested to me as shoes that might help, particularly the newer ones with memory foam soles. This shoe is really comfortable and I can walk for miles without the problems that I have been experiencing. Full marks.

Scholl Orthaheel Regular Orthotic Medium
Scholl Orthaheel Regular Orthotic Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars As described, 3 Jan. 2014
These arrived quickly and I have been using ever since. They help but so far have not sorted the problem I am having so I am going to visit the doctor to get things checked out and possibly get proper insoles made. However, as I say - they do help so may do the trick for others.

Disney Sofia the First Toy - Talking Sofia Deluxe Doll and Animal Friends
Disney Sofia the First Toy - Talking Sofia Deluxe Doll and Animal Friends
Offered by AllGoodDealz

4.0 out of 5 stars My niece was happy, 3 Jan. 2014
I haven't actually seen this. It was a present for my niece who was apparently very happy to get this for her birthday.

Philips Sonicare HX6064/26 Diamond Clean Brush Heads Pack of 4
Philips Sonicare HX6064/26 Diamond Clean Brush Heads Pack of 4

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so sure about these brush heads, 3 Jan. 2014
I have a sonicare toothbrush that fits these (although its not the diamond clean model) so decided to get the top brushes when I needed replacement. This is a totally personal thing but I don't actually think the brushed are as good as the regular ones for the model I have. I have absolutely no idea why this is but I would in future go back the regular brush heads.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this!, 3 Jan. 2014
Is as described. Well made. Perfect for my kitchen and ideal for keeping plastic bags in. Arrived quickly and would recommend to others.

XMI X-mini v1.1 Capsule Speaker for iPhone, iPad 2/3, iPod, MP3 and Laptop - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars All good, 3 Jan. 2014
Arrived quickly and was as promised. Bought as a present but all good so would recommend supplier and use again.

Falling Star
Falling Star

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it, 20 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Falling Star (Kindle Edition)
This was a enjoyable, fairly light holiday type read with characters that were a bit extreme but quite good fun.

The Fast Diet: The secret of intermittent fasting - lose weight, stay healthy, live longer

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 20 Jan. 2013
Lots of info on the background and the science. Plenty of healthy eating advice. Helped me understand why this might be good for you and have decided to try it for a while.

Yves Saint Laurent Jazz Eau de Toilette for Him - 100 ml
Yves Saint Laurent Jazz Eau de Toilette for Him - 100 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars seems ok, 20 Jan. 2013
can't get this anymore because YSL have relaunched it - smaller amount for a higher price. This was what I wanted.

The 5:2 Diet Book:  Feast for 5 Days a Week and Fast for 2 to Lose Weight, Boost Your Brain and Transform Your Health
The 5:2 Diet Book: Feast for 5 Days a Week and Fast for 2 to Lose Weight, Boost Your Brain and Transform Your Health

3.0 out of 5 stars it was okay, 20 Jan. 2013
i bought this book because I wanted info on this diet and michael mosley's book was not yet out. It did give me some basic info and the author is very enthusiastic about the diet. it does seem very much to be riding on the back of the horizon programme - ie somebody who watched the programme then wrote a book about her experiences following the advice. I would also say that it is not always in the spirit of healthy eating and improving health. But as a basic, cheap option to get the information I would say it is okay.

Page: 1 | 2