Profile for mozzy > Reviews

mozzy

Flexi Classic Basic Leash, S, Pink
Flexi Classic Basic Leash, S, Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars SQUIRREL !!!!, 30 Aug. 2013
Brought this one to replace an eBay cheapy that frayed and broke on day one for our Chihuahua x jack Russell FOURTEEN WEEK OLD PUPPY. Enter Mr. Squirrel who shot across our garden this morning, and our puppy was gone, lead and all, leaving me with a rather pathetic, useless plastic handle, with the cord retracted inside. He was weighed last week at the vets and came in at 2.5kg. So unless he ate all the pies in secret, I very much doubt he has exceeded the 12kg weight limit. I have a funny feeling that some of these are faulty and my dog ran off in the road and was nearly killed. I'll be sticking to chains from now on. Much safer, and not nearly the same level of failure. Also, there was the foreseen disadvantage of the puppy running rings around you on a walk and nearly killing you.

World War Z
World War Z

5.0 out of 5 stars It gave me nightmares., 5 Mar. 2013
This review is from: World War Z (Kindle Edition)
I never have nightmares, but this book was written in such a way that I literally had dreams about it. I'm not sure that is a good thing, but I did love reading it.

BT 200 Digital Baby Monitor
BT 200 Digital Baby Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Additional benefits, 5 Mar. 2013
It's a baby monitor. It does what it says on the tin. The only thing I will say is that the main baby unit does not take batteries...no where does it tell you this. In other news, I went from having a 14 year old one to this, so really the "static sound" people seem to complain about is non existent for us. It does have one major benefit...when the older children are upstairs bickering, and they think doing so in the privacy of their room, will not be heard by me, this monitor will pick it up. It's unique talk back system allows me to bellow "STOP BICKERING!!! I CAN HEAR YOU!!!" and have my voice directly projected into the room with them, rather than all this pesky running up and down the stairs to find out what is going on. It also allows you to pretend to be a zombie...apparently.

Rosemary Conley - Fitness Triple Pack [DVD]
Rosemary Conley - Fitness Triple Pack [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rosemary Conley

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for the poor..., 5 Mar. 2013
If you are like me and do not live in a 3 bed semi with a lounge diner...this is perhaps not the DVD for you. We live in a small terrace with a living room that is probably not big enough to swing a cat....cats are too fast to prove this.... however, Rosemary has you waltzing around the room with a variety of steps, not for those of you who have the coordination of a bunny in headlights. I was forever walking into the table, clipping the sofa or nearly kicking my TV over. Perhaps if I have a mansion...

Mattel X3692 Barbie - The Princess & the Popstar Liam doll
Mattel X3692 Barbie - The Princess & the Popstar Liam doll
Offered by Mytoyfactory

3.0 out of 5 stars Fire his hairdresser, 5 Mar. 2013
Who in Bob's name cuts his hair? They should be fired. However, according to the person who is the aficionado on all things Barbie... Liam is quite the catch.

Yogalates for Weight Loss [DVD]
Yogalates for Weight Loss [DVD]

3.0 out of 5 stars Bally breathing., 5 Mar. 2013
I spent an inordinate amount of time researching products before I purchase them. This one I decided to based on the fact that it is supposed to make you sweat and loose weight. Great. A bit better than Jillian Michaels torturing me with her 30 day shred dvd. I honestly never knew that having knee joints was so essential to...well life...until Jillain stole them from me. This is a nice work out. The next couple of days I could really feel myself toning up. Which is what I wanted. However, I consider myself to have some previous knowledge of Yoga, so was a little surprised to hear that there was a new form of breathing called Bally breathing. The lady on the DVD was quite insistent on this new breathing technique which seemed to be exactly like belly breathing. But in her soft lilting tones it was most definitely bally. So I came back to read the reviews on her...to find out that this lady seems to have some annoying speech issues,.... needless to say... it's not bally.

The No-Cry Nap Solution: Guaranteed Gentle Ways to Solve All Your Naptime Problems: Guaranteed, Gentle Ways to Solve All Your Naptime Problems (Pantley)

1.0 out of 5 stars Some babies just don't sleep, 5 Oct. 2012
Like mine. I've been extremely diligent in my adherence to the methods in the book. The Pantley pull off method worked for a few weeks but now it actually causes her to wake up more. The only thing it has managed to do is create an extremely grumpy baby if her routine at night isn't exact and perfect. It means we can't go out after 6.30pm or we must be back home by that time. She has also taken to crying in her sleep which she did not do before. Although the author makes mention that it may take some time, I think 6 months without improvement means that this just doesn't work for us.