Profile for Philip > Reviews

Philip "pegasusq"

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jan. 2015
Spot on, no probs, no more arguments over who has the remote; we both do!

Lakeland Clear Glass Cordial Gifting Bottle with Ceramic Cap 500ml
Lakeland Clear Glass Cordial Gifting Bottle with Ceramic Cap 500ml
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Really look great filled with olive oil and chillies / herbs, 27 Jan. 2015
Really look great filled with olive oil and chillies / herbs, made very popular Xmas gifts. I would recommend them.

Luxury Thick Genuine Sheepskin Car Seat Cover with quilted padded underside. (Black)
Offered by SNUGRUGS

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! Installs easily and is a good fit in ..., 27 Jan. 2015
Brilliant! Installs easily and is a good fit in my BMW 520d, and very, very comfy. Even better than I had hoped. Mine is black and is hardly noticeable in my black leather interior. I chose not to cover the headrest (mine are head restraints anyway, it just goes underneath it). It seems to stay in place pretty well so far (only been on for a week / 500 miles). I'm very glad I bought it, if this positive review doesn't result in a free one arriving soon, I'll be buying another for the wife's seat for her birthday in May. She loves it too. It's much better than this Amazon posting makes it look (only one review at the time I bought mine, and really crappy pictures). Get one / two, if you can afford them, you won't regret it. Happy driving!

Nutley's Bottle Top Waterers (Set of 4)
Nutley's Bottle Top Waterers (Set of 4)
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, just brilliant!, 18 Jan. 2015
Fits normal plastic mineral water bottles including 500 ml and 2L, and work just how you need it to, to water tiny, fragile seedlings. Absolutely brilliant! Thoroughly recommended.

Inside Team Sky
Inside Team Sky

4.0 out of 5 stars fascinating insight, 27 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Inside Team Sky (Kindle Edition)
This was to me (a relative newbie) a brilliant opportunity to see behind the scenes of a Team that has intrigued me for the past two years. Although there is a very strong bias towards doping and or the lack of it. We'll worth the very small effort required to read it.

Breville Stainless Steel Kettle with Spectra Illumination
Breville Stainless Steel Kettle with Spectra Illumination

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap crap, 27 April 2014
Less than 6 months and the plastic trim is coming off the handle at the top, seems unsafe. No idea how to get a refund so it's in the bin now, replaced with a Bosch "Village" kettle as recommended by Which.

Saris Bones RS 3 Bike Boot Rack  - Grey
Saris Bones RS 3 Bike Boot Rack - Grey
Offered by Cycle Surgery

3.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for 29er Mountain Bikes, 20 Aug. 2013
It was a real struggle to get my 29er Specialized Hardrock mountain bike on this rack. My road bike fits fine but the space inside the frame is severley compressed in the 29er bikes. I had to remove 2 of the anti-sway fixings and my pump and water bottle mounting from the seat tube, to make it useable. Even now the two support arms have to be set as close together as they go, in order to get the bike on. Sign of the times I suppose; bikes change, bike carriers need to change

Friedland 200m D914 Libra Plus Wirefree Portable Chime and Push
Friedland 200m D914 Libra Plus Wirefree Portable Chime and Push

4.0 out of 5 stars Very very loud, 31 May 2013
Very loud, loud enough to hear throughout the house, includes a bright flashing light, can integrate into other bellpushes or PIRA detectors etc. Might need them in the future. Mind you the top of the bellpush unit doesn close very tight on mine, put a bit of tape over it to keep the rain out.

SCART adaptor, 3.5mm socket audio out
SCART adaptor, 3.5mm socket audio out
Offered by Consoletronic Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought, 31 May 2013
I know that it looks a bit pricey (including the postage) but: It arrived quickly by airmail from somewhere foriegn. It is actually a dual Scart allowing you to plug it into a single scart socket then plug another Scart into the back of it (in case you only have one socket). And it works; plugged into the back of my Virgin Tivo box the audio comes out the headphones at the volume my wife needs and out the speakers at the volume I want.
Very Happy, not cheap but I'm still cheerfull.

Non Slip Bath Safety Stickers + fitting template (manufactured in UK)
Non Slip Bath Safety Stickers + fitting template (manufactured in UK)
Offered by Non Slip Bath

5.0 out of 5 stars Great no probs, 15 May 2013
After reading the sagas in these reviews, I went for the most expensive but don't regret it they stick and grip just fine I needed 3 packs though for a shower bath.

Page: 1 | 2