Profile for TAECCLARE > Reviews

Content by TAECCLARE

TAECCLARE

Page: 1 | 2
Frozen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Frozen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best new disney films!, 15 Dec. 2013
Absolutely beautiful soundtrack! I bought it as soon as I got home from watching the film! Totally worth the money! It has been on repeat for days!

North & South [DVD]
North & South [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniela Denby-Ashe

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably one of the best period dramas I have ever watched!, 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: North & South [DVD] (DVD)
I was persuaded to watch this because Richard Armitage, my all-time favorite actor, starred in it plus I love period dramas and I was not disappointed! A stunning drama with extremely interesting characters! I loved it!

The Lorax: Yellow Back Book (Dr Seuss - Yellow Back Book) (Dr. Seuss Yellow Back Books)
by Dr. Seuss

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little children's book, 12 Sept. 2013
A classic! Any child would be lucky to have this read to them! A very thoughtful story with a lot of fun and meaning!

Ruth (Penguin Classics)
Ruth (Penguin Classics)
by Elizabeth Cleghorn Gaskell

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good insight into social stigmas of the 18th century, 12 Sept. 2013
I must say it was plodding at times and not quite on par with Gaskell's other novels but still highly intriguing and interesting to read.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (DVD + UV Copy( [2013]
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (DVD + UV Copy( [2013]
Dvd ~ Hugo Weaving
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars A must see for any Tolkien fans!, 12 Sept. 2013
Absolutely stunning adaption of the book by J.R.R Tolkien with some highly respected actors! It may be long but it is worth every second!

Star Trek: The Original Series - Season 2 [DVD]
Star Trek: The Original Series - Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ William Shatner

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 12 Sept. 2013
I've only recently became a star trek fan following the release of the reboot movies so I decided to give TOS a try and I love it. Shatner, Nimoy and Kelley are delightful actors and the show makes the viewer experience a multitude of emotions! Plus the picture is of excellent quality!

Squinkie Disney Princess Bubble Pack - Belle
Squinkie Disney Princess Bubble Pack - Belle

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable with great detail!, 12 Sept. 2013
I may be a tad old for these (I'm 18) but I am a big fan of disney and when I saw these little collectibles I couldn't resist! I have them proudly displayed in my room along with all of my other figurines.

Apple Products USB iPod Cable Lead Charger Sync for Apple iPod with Dock Connector, iPod Nano 1G 2G 3G 4G 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB, iPod Mini, iPod U2, iPod Click Wheel, iPod Video 30GB 60GB 80GB, iPod Classic 80GB 120GB 160GB, iPod Touch 1G 2G 8GB 16GB 32GB and iPhone 1G 3G 3Gs 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB etc (White)
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 12 Sept. 2013
Same quality as some of the ipod chargers out there that are sold for more than £10 at an affordable price. Great value and fast shipping!

The Night Circus
The Night Circus
by Erin Morgenstern

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing., 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Night Circus (Paperback)
The summary of the book really engaged me yet I was majorly disappointed when I began reading it. Not as interesting as it sounds and at times, downright mundane. Yes, the descriptions can be lovely but the main characters are very under-developed when compared with the background characters who are much more interesting.

I would not recommend it.

Moulin Rouge [2001] [DVD]
Moulin Rouge [2001] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Nicole Kidman
Offered by SweetBuzzards

5.0 out of 5 stars Baz Luhrmann is a genius!, 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Moulin Rouge [2001] [DVD] (DVD)
Surprisingly, I only watched this film a few months ago for the first time with a bunch of friends and oh my, how I cried! An absolutely stunning film and one which, along with both Luhrmann's Romeo and Juliet and The Great Gatsby, will remain one of my favorite films of all time!

Page: 1 | 2