Profile for Mrs G Middleton > Reviews

Lullaby
Lullaby
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked!!, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Lullaby (Kindle Edition)
Claire Seeber is a great writer, I was totally stuck to this book. I was shocked by the end too and sad too as I didn't know what to do with myself when it ended.

Premium PU Leather Wallet Case for Nokia Lumia 920 Black Brown
Premium PU Leather Wallet Case for Nokia Lumia 920 Black Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 20 April 2014
Lovely item, came quite quickly, but unfortunately didn't last very long. The stitching came apart. Such a shame as it looks lovely, but when you have cards in it, it won't stay shut.

O'Neill FLX Neoprene 2mm gloves (meduim)
O'Neill FLX Neoprene 2mm gloves (meduim)
Offered by Boardridersguide
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gloves came quite quickly, 20 April 2014
This review is from: ONEILL 2MM FLX GLOVE Blk (Misc.)
Gloves came quite quickly!! I was a little bit peeved that the packaging said 17.99 when I paid more!! But the gloves are great my husband loves them!

Bad Boys 1 And 2 [DVD] [2004]
Bad Boys 1 And 2 [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Will Smith
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Films, 20 April 2014
Great condition!!!! Love these films, don't think I could ever get bored watching these films. Shame they stopped at 2 films.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2014 5:45 PM BST

NEW WOMENS LADIES CROPPED METALLIC BOLERO LONG SLEEVE PARTY LUREX SHRUG 8-22
NEW WOMENS LADIES CROPPED METALLIC BOLERO LONG SLEEVE PARTY LUREX SHRUG 8-22
Offered by Uptown Girl Fashion
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprised by the size, 20 April 2014
I have recently lost a lot of weight but my arms have stayed big. I couldn't make my mind up if I should get the bigger size or small, I went with the small as my husband advised, and to my surprise it fits lovely. Ok its not hanging off them but it's not tight either. The colour is lovely. So very pleased with my purchase. :D

Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg
Arkwrights Chicken Dry Dog Food 15 Kg
Price: 9.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 10 April 2014
My dog loved this food she always wanted more :) Sent at the time they stipulated too. Will purchase and soon.

BWC 7 Inch Kidi-Value V4.2 Dual Core Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) Tablet PC Ideal for Children and Adults alike, Slim, Fast and excellent Value with and 1024x600 High Def, Widescreen Display and HDMI out port for use as a media player
Offered by MobiCity UK Limited
Price: 49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for Kids, 10 April 2014
I bought this for my son to replace his broken tablet. It looks okay in the pictures but the back is plastic and feels cheap! It works quite well, but, looses the Wifi code and since 16/03/2014 its crashed 3 times and I have had to reset it, never had this issue with his old one which was cheaper! It will have to do for now until Xmas when father Christmas will have to bring him a better one.

NEW TRUESHOPPING® 'GRIMEBUSTERX3' RED 3 IN 1 FLOOR CARPET STEAM MOP & HAND HELD STEAM CLEANER 1500W WITH RANGE OF ACCESSORIES

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Chuffed, 9 July 2013
I read reviews of so many different steamers before I bought this one, I was a little sceptical about some things though!
Ok so I haven't used it as many times as I said I would, but, to be honest that's down to sheer laziness on my part.
So its not too heavy, I have CTS and need lite things. Love the colour. The mop head pads that come with it, I thought, were thin so purchased thicker ones. I haven't used any of the tools. I also haven't used it as a hand held device, only mop. I have to say though it cleans amazingly!! Ok so a few drops of water may come out some times, but you can just mop them straight up :) It seems to find dirt that you never realised was there!!
Now the only annoying thing is that, to keep the item in good condition, you have to fully empty the tank at the end of each use, and it is fiddly, but hey one bug bare is good I think.
Well worth buying!!