Profile for Andrew > Reviews

Panic Room [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Jodie Foster|Forest Whitaker|Jared Leto|Kristen Stewart
Offered by d-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, i want one of those, 9 Jan 2004
This review is from: Panic Room [DVD] [2002] (DVD)
This film was absolutely fantastic. It was extraordinarily gripping and you'll find yourself shouting at the screen. It was truly nothing short of amazing and by the time you reach the end of this film, I promise that you'll want a panic room of your own! I'm not going to go into the whole plot and explain it all, all I have to say is buy it. You will not be disappointed.

Tuesdays With Morrie: An old man, a young man, and life's greatest lesson
Tuesdays With Morrie: An old man, a young man, and life's greatest lesson
by Mitch Albom

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly amazing, inspirational!, 21 Aug 2003
When I read the reviews for this book I was so amazed that I had to read it for myself. 5 stars for this isn't enough. There is no honour high enough for this book, for this person. With it being a true story, it is so moving, and you will cry and laugh. You will read it over and over again in your life time, and each time when you finish it, you will feel almost at peace! :) Just one more thing, buy it!

Serendipity [VHS] [2002]
Serendipity [VHS] [2002]
VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars Awwww, what more can I say?, 29 Jun 2003
OK, so I love soppy romantic endings, and if you do, then you just have to buy this! At times you're on the edge of the seat telling him, turn around, she's right there!!
If you want a really nice film, with a lovely ending, and not one that is rushed but the story has kind of a slow start, but it was good to get to know them etc, because fast paced ones you often miss things. This is really lovely, and would totally recommend it!

The Selfish Gene
The Selfish Gene
by Richard Dawkins

4.0 out of 5 stars Expand your mind!, 29 April 2003
This review is from: The Selfish Gene (Paperback)
I'm 17 and was recommended this book by a friend. I hadn't read for a while, and starting with this book has made me never to go back to fiction work. When reading it, you may like to keep a dictionary next to you! This book is fabulous and gives clear explanations in different examples. Although it will leave you saying at the end, feelings? What are feelings? On the cover it says, it will make the reader feel like a genius, and it certainly does. Now I'm going on to more complex books, to try and expand my mind if you will. I hope you read it, even though it can get tedious, but you will feel 1000 times better when you reach the end and be able to say, I've read it.