Profile for bluebell > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Opus
Opus

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I expected, 27 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Opus (Audio CD)
I think I'd heard all the best tracks on radio shows and in sets before I bought this. Some of the tracks are reminiscent of 80s electro pop, which wasn't what I was expecting - Black Dyce and Collider, to name a couple. But the good tracks are VERY good. Opus, Trubble, Floj, Eclipse, Sunset, Generate, Every Day and The Matrix will get played but the other tracks will probably get skipped on a regular basis.

Inner Self
Inner Self

5.0 out of 5 stars Invisible Reality, 27 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Inner Self (MP3 Download)
I've played this a lot since I got it. Hence the 5 stars. Can't really explain why, when I have a lot of psytrance to listen to, but I keep coming back to this one.

Tourdetrance
Tourdetrance

4.0 out of 5 stars Tourdetrance, 27 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Tourdetrance (MP3 Download)
It's not heavy and full-on but it's a decent album. The lighter side of psy. I've decided the purchase was worth it for the price paid. Hints of retro psy in some tracks. I particularly like Vaseyva for some reason I haven't yet put my finger on.

Sublevel Men's Waistcoat | Elegant 4-button cloth waistcoat, striped, with belt and V-neck
Offered by FASHION5

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 27 Mar. 2016
High quality waistcoat, fits me perfectly and feels expensive.

Degeneration
Degeneration

4.0 out of 5 stars #TheDegenerate, 27 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Degeneration (MP3 Download)
Would have given it five except that I'd already purchased the Degeneration Vols 1 & 2 EPs and didn't realise I was getting those tracks again on this compilation. I do like Sean Tyas - I like his take on psy for when I'm not really in the mood for full-on psytrance (although, I usually am in the mood for full-on psytrance). Even when he goes for a little D&B, I think he does a fine job of it - but I'm not rushing out to buy D&B by other producers. I do like the album very much - I just wish I hadn't already bought many of the tracks previously - or maybe I should have checked the listing properly before buying this, and that's my own fault. I'll never learn.

A State Of Trance Year Mix '15
A State Of Trance Year Mix '15
Offered by Fulfillment Express

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best year mix from AvB, 27 Mar. 2016
If you listen to ASOT then you know what you're getting. For me, there are too many edits (i.e. shortened versions of tracks) and too much of what gets classed as 'progressive' these days (progressive trance? well... more like progressive house a lot of the time), while not providing enough proper trance. But that's ASOT for you. The obvious big tunes of the year are here, but if you're anything like me, you've already bought the full or extended versions of those anyway, so you don't really need this year mix for those. The rest is filled with also-rans that you might not have even noticed being played on the shows. Three stars because it's not the greatest compilation of what was a good year.

Tied Together
Tied Together

2.0 out of 5 stars Needs proofreading, editing and re-releasing. Characters didn't grab ..., 20 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Tied Together (Kindle Edition)
Needs proofreading, editing and re-releasing. Characters didn't grab me much, either, especially the female BFF - why does every gay man have to have a female BFF anyway? I certainly don't!

The Adorned
The Adorned

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful tale, 13 Sept. 2015
This review is from: The Adorned (Kindle Edition)
Wow! This is one heck of a story. Without giving away any of the details of the story, it's difficult to say why it's so good. But it's different from pretty much anything else that I've read in the slash genre and it made a real impression on me. Months after reading it, the tale and the characters are still vivid in my mind. I was transported to another time and place and that's just what I need from a book.

Jewellery of Lords Gay Pride Rainbow Hemp Rope Cord Surfer Bracelet Wrap Surf Urban Mens Boys Girls
Offered by Jewellery of Lords Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 13 Sept. 2015
It fell apart after a week or two of wearing it.

Godskitchen Pure Trance Classics
Godskitchen Pure Trance Classics

5.0 out of 5 stars Title says it all, 13 Sept. 2015
A must-have for any trance lover.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4