Profile for hazel > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
The Sisterhood
The Sisterhood
Price: 1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this historic novel mostly based in the 16th century ..., 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Sisterhood (Kindle Edition)
I loved this historic novel mostly based in the 16th century through to modern day. The Spanish inquisition is a large part of the story. Loved this well written interesting novel.

Colby's Child
Colby's Child

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this well written book, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Colby's Child (Kindle Edition)
I loved this well written book .The story is interesting and not at all predictable. Would highly recommend . I look forward to reading more of this authors work.

A Spirited Manor (O'Hare House Mysteries Book 1)
A Spirited Manor (O'Hare House Mysteries Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars ITS OKAY, 28 Jun 2014
I liked the story it has a good basic plot The thing I didn't like about it was the ridiculous end. Therefore three stars.

Iris's Mail Order Husband - A Clean Historical Mail Order Bride Story (Montana Brides Book 2)
Price: 1.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay, 28 Jun 2014
This is the first book of a set of three. I found the story line ok, but it is very long winded and slow moving. You will need to buy the three books to discover , firstly if the marriage takes place and secondly the identity of a killer. The third book was just so boring as the first and second book had said it all more than once. These books should have been one book , with less time spent weeping and wailing and repeating the same things over and over

A Passion Most Pure (The Daughters of Boston Book #1): A Novel
A Passion Most Pure (The Daughters of Boston Book #1): A Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, 10 Jun 2014
A good read, hard to get into but worthwhile. It has a very strong religious theme throughout the book, including passages from the bible a bit o.t.t for me but still a good story .I was disappointed at the end as I thought the author had married Faith to the wrong man.

An Inconvenient Ward (A Regency Romance): Inconvenient Trilogy - Book 1
An Inconvenient Ward (A Regency Romance): Inconvenient Trilogy - Book 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading, 29 May 2014
I enjoyed reading this novel despite a few typing errors. So many romance stories end at the declaration of love, this went on awhile longer to a satisfactory conclusion.

Daughter's Inheritance, A (The Broadmoor Legacy Book #1)
Daughter's Inheritance, A (The Broadmoor Legacy Book #1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughters inheritance, 23 May 2014
Loved this story of the Broadmoor family. There was no conclusion to Fanny's inheritance so I would have been very disappointed if there were not follow up books. There are two more books to this series so far .

Claiming the Duchess: Fitzhugh Trilogy Book 0.5
Claiming the Duchess: Fitzhugh Trilogy Book 0.5

4.0 out of 5 stars I LIKED IT, 9 May 2014
A very, very short story. I enjoyed it but there were no surprises , very predictable .A nice easy read.

Song from the Sea
Song from the Sea
Price: 1.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Song from the Sea (Kindle Edition)
I have read quite a few books from this author. I always enjoy the stories ,although they have a religious theme to them whether it be Christian, muslim ,pagan etc. The books do contain sexual content too. The author is not a bible basher.

In the Presence of Angels
In the Presence of Angels
Price: 1.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 1 May 2014
I love this book by this talented author. Katherine Kingsley is now my favourite author her books are magical . Although there are a couple of spelling mistakes throughout her books it doesn't spoil the enjoyment of reading.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11