Profile for Marian > Reviews

Terror on the Tube: Behind the Veil of 7/7, An Investigation
Terror on the Tube: Behind the Veil of 7/7, An Investigation
by Ari Silverman

4.0 out of 5 stars Food for thought, 27 July 2010
I recommend this book to anyone who has ever had suspicions about any event blamed by governments on third parties. I wish that I could believe the Establishment's official verdict on the 7/7/2005 events (not to mention 9/11 and the attacks in Bali and Madrid) but, once I started delving into the many inconsistencies and downright lies presented as evidence, that is impossible.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2011 4:21 PM BST

The 4th bomb: Inside London's terror storm
The 4th bomb: Inside London's terror storm
by Daniel Obachike

1.0 out of 5 stars The 4th bomb - inside London's terror storm, 18 July 2010
I was very interested to read this book as I had already totally rejected the government's efforts to make us believe that the events of 7/7/2005 were solely down to four Islamic nutters. However, it was very disappointing. I did my best to ignore the absolutely dreadful spelling, punctuation and general layout but the actual content was no better. Why does Mr Obachike refer to himself throughout by name and in the third person? That's really weird. I am not convinced that he was even on that bus on 7th July and his book is best regarded as a work of fiction in the same way as the official report into all four incidents.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2012 9:42 PM GMT