Profile for HonestReviews > Reviews

Jadoo
Jadoo
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed it!, 19 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Jadoo (Amazon Video)
Entertaining and funny. A great, feel good family film. Gave it 4* because I would have rather much liked to have seen the wedding as part of the film.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 29 Oct. 2014
It fits perfectly and has no damage to the design as others have in the past. It feels like a jersey cotton so does stick to me at the hips which I do not really like but I'll manage. I'm a size 12-14 and approx 5 ft 3". It comes down to my knees. The sleeves end just above my wrists. It's soft and comfortable. Overall, I'd recommend.

Plus Size Womens Crochet Short Kimono Sleeve Ladies Long Open Cardigan - White - 16-18

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, 28 Oct. 2014
I'm a size 12-14 but bought this knowing it was a 16-18 because I wanted it to be very loose. It is white with glitter.

Pros: Looks good; long
Cons: Quite thin, not soft, feels like plastic (don't know how I'm going to wash it).

Iqbal
Iqbal
by Francesco D'Adamo
Edition: Library Binding

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Iqbal (Library Binding)
Very interesting for teens and adults!

Fruit Of The Loom Mens Valueweight Short Sleeve T-Shirt (L) (Fuchsia)
Fruit Of The Loom Mens Valueweight Short Sleeve T-Shirt (L) (Fuchsia)
Offered by COOZO

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 19 Oct. 2014
I'm a size medium but I ordered large because I wanted an over-sized shirt to lounge around in (I prefer it that way). Oh, and FYI, I'm a woman, but men's shirts I feel are more comfortable to sleep in. Plus, FotL shirts are good value for money. It was soft, and the colour hasn't faded after a few washes. Overall, I'd recommend.

WLM Muiti-colored Long Thin Pretty Dots printed Woman Girls Raincoat Popular 3Colors (Blue)
Offered by wei liu mei

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 19 Oct. 2014
Ordering all the way from China I was kinda skeptical. But, I was not disappointed at all. This raincoat is very comfy, and of course, waterproof. It fit my sister who is a size 8 and it also fit me, a size 12-14. For her, it comes down below her knees (she's slim) and on me, just above my knees. It is not too cheap looking and was good value for money. Also, it does not feel like it will tear.

I love it, recommended.

Love it.
Recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for your feet, 19 Oct. 2014
Very warm and comfy; I intend to buy more in the future. Great for your feet. Overall, I'd recommend!

RIMMEL LONDON ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eye Liner - Sparkling Black
RIMMEL LONDON ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eye Liner - Sparkling Black
Offered by Vitamin Chaps

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 19 Oct. 2014
Not waterproof. Very sparkly.

Sistema Microwave Noodle Bowl - 940 ml, Red
Sistema Microwave Noodle Bowl - 940 ml, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars I've used it in the micro and added boiling water to it and it's still great!, 13 Oct. 2014
Use it almost everyday. I've used it in the micro and added boiling water to it and it's still great!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4