Profile for CJ > Reviews

Girlfriend hated it

Pure Siesta MI Series 2 Digital and FM Clock Radio - Black
Pure Siesta MI Series 2 Digital and FM Clock Radio - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant alarm, great value, 28 Mar. 2016
Brilliant Dab alarm. They remember the time and other settings when you unplug it from the mains. How good is that? It's got two alarms which can be set for different days of the week, I use week days for one and the weekend for the other. You can set different channels and volumes for each alarm. I love that the clock dims when I turn my bedroom light off too.

Parrot CK3100 Advanced Bluetooth Car Kit
Parrot CK3100 Advanced Bluetooth Car Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands free and safe 😊, 28 Mar. 2016
These are great products. Fitted it to our Citroen C1 in about 40 minutes. No extra wire looms needed.
Only had two issues with the Parrot.
(1) the instructions were in Spanish, but it's not like that would read them any way. I checked out changing a radio on YouTube and the rest is straight forward. The supplied wire looms simply provide all the connections between the stereo, the ck3100 and the car.
(2) There were no screws supplied to secure the bracket to the dashboard and the double sided sticky foam pads would not hold it. Not a biggie as I had some suitable screws in my box.
Another issue was that the supplier seemed to have a delivery problem but they contacted me very promptly and sent another out. Received it after about a week from order.

Pure Jongo A2 Wireless Hi-Fi Adapter with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth - Black
Pure Jongo A2 Wireless Hi-Fi Adapter with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth - Black
Offered by SmartSalesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to install and a great product, 27 Jun. 2015
Connection is fairly straightforward. Just followed the instructions in the pure connect app. Blue tooth playing is easy but I haven't worked out my home networking sharing function yet. Internet streaming is also easy.

Solitaire
Solitaire

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, 23 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Solitaire (App)
Fun game which can occupy gaps in my schedule. Adverts are easily dismissed and don't cause any hassle when playing

32nd® Shock proof case cover for iPhone 4 4S + screen protector, cleaning cloth and touch stylus - Red
Offered by 32ndShop

3.0 out of 5 stars Iphone4S cover, 18 Jun. 2015
received this very quickly and it matches the order . the case fits my iphone4s well and all the buttons work great. it is a little cheap looking but it was cheap. i think it will protect my phone

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quad USB charger, 2 Feb. 2015
Delivered really quickly. Has four usb sockets with two different ratings. I had it charging my iphone and kindle at the same time. It did the job, although I wasn`t timing it. Pretty good, nice looking device.

online google maps
online google maps

1.0 out of 5 stars GUI confusion, 27 Oct. 2013
This review is from: online google maps (App)
This app seems to make a simple function awkward and slow. The field to enter locations disappears when my screen keypad pops up.

Lazy Bones LB412 Cat Play Tunnel Large 120 x 30cm
Lazy Bones LB412 Cat Play Tunnel Large 120 x 30cm
Offered by Essex & Suffolk Pet Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Wild Cats, 27 Oct. 2013
Our cats love this tunnel. The cats love the yellow shoots when tickled with a finger or stick. The crinkling noise is an attraction too. When I move the tunnel it crinkles and the cats jump up to play straight away.

The Long Earth: (Long Earth 1)
The Long Earth: (Long Earth 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, disappointing end., 21 Oct. 2013
The book is great with a typical Pratchett wierdness. I think though that the good ideas left him at the end. Shame to end such a good book that way.

Page: 1 | 2