Profile for Eftonia > Reviews

Content by Eftonia

Eftonia (London, UK)

iPhone 4 Armband Case Holder (Black) with Built-in Screen Protector for running, jogging, walking, exercise
Offered by Blue Duck Shopper
Price: 3.45

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, 8 Feb 2014
No tearing problems, Iphone fits in well and it works like a dream. Takes a bit of fiddling to get the arm band size right and I can't really use it when I'm lifting because then my muscles get a bit bigger and it can be uncomfortable, and then I have to re-size it etc but apart from that necessary evil it's fab.

cantu shea butter leave in conditioning repair cream 473 ml
cantu shea butter leave in conditioning repair cream 473 ml
Offered by Beauty Suppliers
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Took me a whole tub to figure out that I really like it, 5 Feb 2014
I honestly wasn't sure what this product was doing for my hair but I just kept on using it... my hair didnt feel softer upon application, it doesn't give me slip for my hair... but finally!! Using the WOC (water, oil, cream) method and mixing this with a bit of water so it wasn't so thick on my hair (even 4c hair) worked a lot better for me - I noticed how fab it was when I added some oil on top. Will be trying another product for about a week just to make sure, but I am pretty sure I will purchase this again - it's most likely about to be a staple product for me. Smells great, just how to figure out how to use it.

Albolene Cleansing Concentrate Albolene Moisturizing Cleanser Unscented 175 ml
Albolene Cleansing Concentrate Albolene Moisturizing Cleanser Unscented 175 ml
Offered by UniStore
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars after only 1 try..., 5 Feb 2014
I can not fault this product. I used it an hour ago. For the record, I have dry skin, and am currently experiencing a pretty bad acne breakout (worst one in about 4 months due to weather/hormonal stuff).

I was a little dubious, as when I opened it up it was pretty much like a tub of vaseline. But my skin was really dry and I needed to remove my make up. So I slathered it on my face... It was great! Sort of liquified once I put it on there - my makeup was already coming off on my fingers! SO incredibly gentle. And then I started wiping my face with a tissue. It came of quite easily, but I'm not sure what the most effective way to get it off with is - maybe a damp face towel or damp cotton pad? Anyway, It doesn't say on the skin, it kind of flakes off and wipes away really easily. I can imagine using this to clean my skin and just splashing water on it. It's even better than honey mask. There is no greasiness for me, just an AMAZING, moisturising goodness that it leaves behind. My skin already feels a lot smoother. Will probs update after a week.

EDIT (3 days later): Oh my freakin gosh. This product has pretty much recanvassed my skin. Good grief. It just keeps on getting better and better. 2 days ago I put an AHA (by Paula's Choice) on my face... I have used AHAs before. I think this Albolene product has drastically improved the effect of all my skin care products because it just enhances my skin by not upsetting its natural barrier. I will be buying this in bulk orders now because I REALLY don't want anyone changing the formula. HOLY GRAIL STATUS PEOPLE. HOLY GRAIL!

Veggie Protein, Vanilla, 20.1 oz (570 g)
Veggie Protein, Vanilla, 20.1 oz (570 g)
Offered by Vitamin Chaps
Price: 21.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious and Nutritious, 23 April 2013
This is the best-tasting protein powder I have ever used, and I wil be buying in bulk. Mixes really well, achieved great results. Has become a staple in my diet. Really great ingredients, and lasted a while. (15-18 scoops).