Profile for CHG3004 > Reviews

CHG3004

Sylk Natural Intimate Moisturiser 40g
Sylk Natural Intimate Moisturiser 40g
Price: 9.44

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product - the most natural of all lubricants, 6 Mar 2013
This is a really first-rate lubricant - far more like natural secretions than anything else I have ever used. Doesn't feel or smell artificial or gel-like - you wouldn't notice that it was not your own. Brilliant.

SUPERB QUALITY BLACK TABLE CLOTH TABLECLOTH 70" X 108"
SUPERB QUALITY BLACK TABLE CLOTH TABLECLOTH 70" X 108"
Offered by PCJ SUPPLIES
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars elegant and classy, 10 Feb 2013
Beautiful quality and look very expensive. - arrived promptly and was perfect fit for the long dining table. Good value for money.

O Solitude
O Solitude
Price: 12.12

5.0 out of 5 stars heart-achingly beautiful, 10 Feb 2011
This review is from: O Solitude (Audio CD)
I was driving in my car with radio 3 on when I heard the most haunting song. By the time I got to the traffic lights, the tears were involuntarily flowing - it was Andreas Scholl's recording of Dido's lament 'When I am laid in earth' from his recent CD of Purcell music, 'O Solitude'. I immediately bought the CD and think it a rare treasure. The rendition of the 'frost song' from 'King Arthur' is startling, funny and touching - rather a surprise piece. Supported by the Accademia Bizantina, Scholl makes his first recording foray into Purcell and it is a triumph. I think I now rate his version of 'When I am laid in earth' as the most sublimely beautiful and tragic short piece I have ever heard. I feel the need to share this CD with my friends!