Profile for michelle@viewforth53.fsnet.co.uk > Reviews

All The Way...A Decade Of Song
Offered by positivenoise
Price: 3.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Breathtaking!, 23 Mar 2000
What a fabulous voice! This is a really good album which brings together a lot of her old classics such as 'The Power of Love' and 'Think Twice' and many of her new material. I do feel, however taht there are many of her songs not on this album that should be. This is a very emotional album and I am sure it reflects many aspects of what Celine has been through. Good luck to her!

If Only
If Only
by Geri Halliwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Very emotional!, 23 Mar 2000
This review is from: If Only (Hardcover)
Before reding this book, I did not realise all that Geri has been through in her life. She has let us all have a, what I feel, very small glimpse at her life. From poor girl, to popstar idol - I was with her all through this book. I cried and laughed with her and for her. She is my ultimate idol in life and a very brave woman. She has one great big heart but I feel she is not very confident and puts on an act. Don't you just want to hug her?

The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill
The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 4.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant!, 15 Feb 2000
This album is totally 1st class! It is THAT good. I listen to it all the time, no matter what mood I'm in it's always good to listen to. 'To Zion' is brilliant, very emotional and 'Every Ghetto Every City' is just as good. Overall this is an ab fab album to sing along to, dance to or just listen to!