Profile for Sammie Kaie > Reviews

Content by Sammie Kaie

Sammie Kaie "Sammie" (Oklahoma)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Paradise [DVD]
The Paradise [DVD]
Dvd ~ Joanna Vanderham
Offered by Speedy Wonder

4.0 out of 5 stars Really liked it, 3 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Paradise [DVD] (DVD)
I have enjoyed this series. It's very similar to "Mr. Selfridge" but I like it. I will order the second series too. Hope it's as good.

Rio Mare Tuna in Olive Oil (3x80g)
Rio Mare Tuna in Olive Oil (3x80g)
Offered by Nifeislife

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 3 Mar. 2014
I am a vegetarian but I bought this for a friend coming over from the states and she LOVES this tune\a. She said it's worth coming over to England for. She swears it's the best tuna in the world.

TRESemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Conditioner - 500 ml Pack of 3
TRESemme Moisture Rich Luxurious Moisture Conditioner - 500 ml Pack of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 3 Mar. 2014
I have several different Tressemme products but this is the best in my opinion. I have terrible hair. It frizzes and is very hard to manage. This product makes it smooth(er) and feels great. I highly recommend it.

UK MAINS HOME CHARGER FOR APPLE iPOD TOUCH 4TH GEN - GIZMO MILL
UK MAINS HOME CHARGER FOR APPLE iPOD TOUCH 4TH GEN - GIZMO MILL
Offered by Slamtech Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Worthless, 3 Mar. 2014
I'd give it 0 stars if I could. It NEVER worked. The light doesn't even come on. Don't waste your money. I love Amazon for the ease of returns but this isn't worth the hassle of returning. I should have know it was to cheap to bother with before I bought it.

Mad Dogs - Series 2 [DVD]
Mad Dogs - Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Max Beesley

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 12 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Mad Dogs - Series 2 [DVD] (DVD)
I absolutely enjoyed series one and was looking forward to series two. Totally disappointed. Good twist at the very end of each episode but up til the very end...boring.

Vileda Angle Broom
Vileda Angle Broom

3.0 out of 5 stars good broom, 12 Aug. 2013
The broom is good but I do not think it was worth the money. I expected a bit better quality.

Mad Dogs - Series 1 [DVD]
Mad Dogs - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Max Beesley
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars great series1, 12 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Mad Dogs - Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I really enjoyed the twists and turns of this series. Excellent cast and writing but very disappointed in series two.

WHITE SPRING LOADED TENSION ROD 91-152cm (36-60")
WHITE SPRING LOADED TENSION ROD 91-152cm (36-60")
Offered by Ians Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 12 Aug. 2013
Just what I wanted. I was afraid it would not hold the lace curtains since they were 90" (228 mm) in length but there has been no problem at all. Delivery was very fast. I recommend the curtain rod and the seller.

Sole Control Classic - 3/4 length Orthotic Insoles with Arch Support and Heel Cup
Offered by Sole Control
Price: £5.49 - £5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars foot saver, 9 Aug. 2013
I suffer from plantar fascia and am spending the entire summer in England. When I packed I forgot to pack my insoles. I was unable to find them in any local shops. I needed ones with good arch support. I am so happy I took a chance and ordered these. I would be unable to walk due to the pain without them. They saved my summer.

Prisoners' Wives: Series 2 [DVD]
Prisoners' Wives: Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sally Carman

5.0 out of 5 stars Good series, 11 Jun. 2013
My husband and I really. Enjoyed this series. I do not want to give away any of the plot so all I can say is I like series that have an ending and this one did.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3