Profile for Jupiter Heartfelt > Reviews

Content by Jupiter Heartfelt

Jupiter Heartfelt

Accurate luggage scale for weighing suitcases and luggage. 32KG capacity.
Accurate luggage scale for weighing suitcases and luggage. 32KG capacity.
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Used it once, 5 Jan. 2013
It does not work properly. Horrible for travel. I am sorry that I ever bought it. There is no way that I can hook even a small suitcase and lift it to see how much it weighs. The tape measure is a useful idea but not worth it given the rest of the product.

Nike Lady Sphere Long Sleeve Half Zip Running Top - Small
Nike Lady Sphere Long Sleeve Half Zip Running Top - Small

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 5 Jan. 2013
I have worn Nike half zip running tops for many years, and love wearing them. It was on this basis that I ordered this top. I was so disappointed that I wrote and I asked if it was a genuine Nike product. I do not like the construction, material or the quality of the stitching. I would have sent it back but I did not have time to repack and go to the post office here in Switzerland to send it back to the UK.

Accounting in a Nutshell: Accounting for the non-specialist (CIMA Professional Handbook)
by Janet Walker

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good introduction, 5 Jan. 2013
I found it a relatively easy book to read compared with other accounting books. It is also useful to have a chapter on not-for-profits and also an introduction to management accounts. For those wanting a basic grasp of accounting, this is an excellent source.