Profile for Apple > Reviews

Content by Apple

Apple "Apple" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Guidance from Silver Birch (Teachings from Silver Birch S.)
Guidance from Silver Birch (Teachings from Silver Birch S.)
by Anne Dooley

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 30 Mar. 2015
Silver Birch is the best. Reading his books are always uplifting and these books are full of beautiful concepts. Love it.

Self Matters: Creating Your Life From The Inside Out
Self Matters: Creating Your Life From The Inside Out
by Phillip C. McGraw
Price: 9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 30 Mar. 2015
I started this book with great enthusiasm but it took a long time to do the exercises and didn't find any explanations afterwards. I give 2 stars as the concepts are interesting.

Trauma Releasing Exercises
Trauma Releasing Exercises
Price: 7.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Great technique, 30 Mar. 2015
I would urge people to try Mr Berceli's method. It is simple, easy to do yet very powerful.

A New Earth: Create a Better Life
A New Earth: Create a Better Life
by Eckhart Tolle
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing book, 30 Mar. 2015
This book is amazing. Eckhart Tolle has wisdom that transcends everyday (un)consciousness. The ego, false identity, the pain body - these concepts are very helpful tools for life in many situations. He is also right -however hard to get my head around it - that there is only now. His Presence is infectious.

Do It In The AM
Do It In The AM
Offered by Bridge_Records
Price: 8.26

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars for talent, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Do It In The AM (Audio CD)
I have first seen Frankmusik as a support band for Keane and found the music and the ambiance he created great fun. Although different from his album Complete Me, I personally like this album, and although I can understand how some of his fans expected a bit more depth from him, I think this album creates a good balance. I could so imagine Frankmusik writing a sci-fi film music just like Daftpunk did for Tron Legacy. Cut me down really reminded me of that feeling. Keep them coming..

Zest: Running Made Easy
Zest: Running Made Easy
by Susie Whalley
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 25 Feb. 2014
If you are lacking motivation or just doesn't know where to start this is an excellent book. It is fun to read and shows you how happy/healthy/fit you can be if you take up running. Love the fact that it has the schedule how to reach 5k/10k/half marathon/marathon goals.I have other running magazines/books but this one is my favorite.

Zanussi ZAN3322 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, Red
Zanussi ZAN3322 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars My little Zanussi, 20 Feb. 2014
I bought this machine when I got fed up with the impractical and heavy Dyson. Zanussi does the same job but its really small and light and the wire is very long which is also practical. It takes a quarter of a time to do the hoovering now.. I like the colour to :-)

Lakeland Hangaway
Lakeland Hangaway

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 20 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Lakeland Hangaway (Kitchen & Home)
This one is an amazing product. Ideal for people who have a little place to dry their clothes. They hang beautifully and dry quickly. I highly recommend it.

While I Remember: The Life Story of Ivy Northage
While I Remember: The Life Story of Ivy Northage
by Ivy Northage

5.0 out of 5 stars A page turner, 20 Feb. 2014
Ivy Northage's story is like a novel. It is just so interesting to read about her life and the world and its changes through her eyes. The writing style is very good indeed.

You Can Heal Your Life
You Can Heal Your Life
by Louise L. Hay
Price: 7.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 20 Feb. 2014
This review is from: You Can Heal Your Life (Paperback)
Louse Hay's book is special. Her message is simple yet incredibly powerful. The illness list at the back is my main reference book about diseases. Wonderful lady, thank you very much.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4