Profile for Anari > Reviews

Content by Anari

Anari (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Lovers & Sinners (The Dreams Book 1)
Lovers & Sinners (The Dreams Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Sensuous Fairy Tale, 8 Jun. 2016
Lovers & Sinners opens with the beautiful gypsy rock star Jago having nightmares where the Devil explains a magic mirror to him. Jago, or James as he is called privately, is comforted by his lovers, Frank and Sugar. The story takes us from Amsterdam to the US, the Maldives as James and his band TASTE become international superstars, and Frank helps shield the sexy young stars private life from prying eyes.

The nightmares are based on the abusive and isolated childhood James suffered. Woven into the nightmares are dreams of a young girl he once knew.

We meet friends Maggie, super sexy Rhett and Natasha. All are ambitious yet each has a different goal. This love triangle leaves much to be desired, as Rhett moves in with Natasha, who teaches him how to pay for med school without taking out any loans. (wink)

I loved the ending as James comes to the US, although I can't help but feel that Maggie is in for a big crash even though she finally gets what she wants. The characters are well developed and the innate sexiness of this story can't be ignored. It is sensual without any graphically erotic scenes and reminded me of a new type of Valley of the Dolls revealed in a fairy tale style. It is enchanting and I look forward to Story 2 in this series.

Vampire Bites: Vampire Paranormal Romance Boxed Set (Vampire Bites Anthology Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, 7 Jun. 2016
I was pleasantly surprised to see Muffy Wilson’s name amongst the group of notable authors not because she isn’t a notable bestselling international author, but because she isn’t known for work in the vampire/shifter/werewolf genre. So, far be it from me to deny her a sojourn into the arms of the Prince of Darkness, I joined her there!
This story is more love story than paranormal blood lusting, but there is lusting. There is also mystery, intrigue…even murder. There are so many interlocking levels to this fascinating story that to even discuss one would unravel another for the reader. If you love Muffy Wilson’s love stories rooted in deeply loving commitments, interesting character development and unexpected surprise elements, you will love her Immortal Hearts.
She’s American. He’s, well, he’s European. They meet in Paris, marry and settle in the states to start a flourishing artificial intelligence software business. They are wealthy, beautiful people who travel in elite circles. Will their future be filled with death and separation on the run? Or will death be the foundation of a new life? You will have to read it to find out how this fast paced story twists at the end. Don’t say I didn’t warn you…Well done, Miss Muffy!

The Haircut: an erotic story with a cutting edge
The Haircut: an erotic story with a cutting edge

5.0 out of 5 stars A tasty little morsel!, 5 Jun. 2016
A temptingly naughty interlude between two girls in a salon... but all is not as it seems. As the heat rises, so do other things and then there is NO stopping the pair! Fans of LGBT are going to love this - because I did :) My only question is where is part 2?

The Stableboy (Scenes from the Underground Book 3)
The Stableboy (Scenes from the Underground Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark and Edgy!, 11 May 2016
When I saw the cover - I knew I had to buy this book, and after I read the blurb, well my trigger finger hit the one-click button. This is dark, edgy, suspenseful and deliciously hot. If you like M/m and dark romance/domination - you've found the mother lode. Ms Stanley always produces stellar books, but this one upped the ante for me. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Peter- A Darkened Fairytale (14 Book Series)
Peter- A Darkened Fairytale (14 Book Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, just beautiful., 11 May 2016
I buy these for my son. He loves them! It's like diving into a beautiful new world and I adore the way he uses imagery and poetry. Would thoroughly recommend the whole series. This is a beautiful set and one you will want to treasure for ever.

Toxic New Year: The Day That Wouldn't End (Alex Desephano Series Book 4)
Toxic New Year: The Day That Wouldn't End (Alex Desephano Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Judith Lucci Addict!, 8 May 2016
I couldn’t wait to read this book - having read the previous three in just three days! I dived straight into Toxic New Year, and wow, it did not disappoint! Realistic, gritty plot, lots of LOTS of suspense and an action-packed ride from start to finish. My heart was in my mouth for most of the book - and now - I need to read the next one. — Judith Lucci addict.

Initiation (A Harem Boy's Saga Book 1)
Initiation (A Harem Boy's Saga Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique, 6 May 2016
I am an avid fan of Young and all of his books make for fascinating reading. Secret, underground societies, clandestine training, a whole world which most of us would never have a glimpse into without the help of these books. This story is something you won’t find anywhere else, the passion, the wealth and luxury, the glorious detail and the romance all make for an incredible read.

Ghost In The Kitchen
Ghost In The Kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast paced horror!, 4 May 2016
Love me a bit of gory horror. If you like fast-paced thrillers with a touch of bump in the night - this is for you. You’ll have bitten off all your fingernails before you’ve reached the end of the first chapter. I found it a cross between NA and adult - but it would suit both genres, I think. Ms McClatchey certainly intrigued me and I will be coming back for more of the same!

Strategy Six Pack 10 - The Cossacks, Thomas Jefferson, The Sun King, The Knights Templar, History of Spain and The Lincoln Assassination (Illustrated)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Detailed, 4 May 2016
If you’re a history buff, it really doesn’t get much better than the strategy six pack. For $0.99 you’re getting over 800 pages of superbly illustrated, and highly detailed classic historical text. My favourite? The Knights Templar, but I must confess I thoroughly enjoyed them all.

The Zombie Chronicles - Book 1
The Zombie Chronicles - Book 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Monster Read!, 3 May 2016
New Adult Zombie Madness! Fast paced thrills, lots of action and a twisted plot. The blurb intrigued me and the book was a lot of fun. Recommended for zombie action lovers everywhere!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20