Profile for Mr. James Rutherford > Reviews

Content by Mr. James Ruth...

Mr. James Rutherford "James" (Newcastle Upon Tyne. England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Seahorse in the Sky
Seahorse in the Sky

5.0 out of 5 stars Its one of the classics, 5 Sep 2013
Read this one many years ago, don't know why but when "Under the Dome came out it reminded me of this book. It was great to read it again on my Kindle. Full of mystery, intrigue & drama. A great mix of characters. Should be a film.

Jump Boot and Shoe Fresh Insoles 2 Pack
Jump Boot and Shoe Fresh Insoles 2 Pack
Offered by Express Goods UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 29 Jun 2013
Simple and easy to cut to size. Comfortable, especially in baseball type thin soled footwear. Good value for money. Just as good as more expensive insoles.

Cactus - Crown Mix - 20 Seeds
Cactus - Crown Mix - 20 Seeds

4.0 out of 5 stars more than 50% success rate, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: Cactus - Crown Mix - 20 Seeds
Simple to grow just takes time. I just sprinkled the seeds in a covered container of potting compost and watered - covered and left them. A few weeks later i have 12 little cacti. Will let yo know what they are in a couple of years time.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it - nor do the ants, 29 Jun 2013
I have tried this several times. It is not worth the money as there is always more than one source of food for the ants. They just stop using it. Its easier to block off their entry points and put a poison barrier down.

Exodus (Extinction Point series Book 2)
Exodus (Extinction Point series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Simply a good read, 26 Jun 2013
I love extinction type novels and this one gets straight to the point. This time the cause of the Extinction is a bit of a mystery in it's self. Blood rain sweeping across the planet everyone dying hours later except for our lead character then later a .rather protective dog. Then all the bodies of the dead changing into strange alien creatures - That cleans up the mess. Te story evolves with rather strange decisions being made by our survivor.
I read the 1st book in a few hours and ordered the 2nd in minutes. They are fun to read. 4 stars because of the simplicity of the writing.

Dimplex Latitude 750 W Low Level Electric Convector Heater
Dimplex Latitude 750 W Low Level Electric Convector Heater

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to warm a room, 26 May 2013
This is worth the money. I have used it to keep my 22 foot living room warm during chilly times. The Thermostat works fine and the legs are no problem at all, screw on easy. No worries buy it.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 26 May 2013
Had better pumps the zips offer no help putting them on. These are not bad look good but I prefer Wranglers. Deliver was fine.

Kenwood CM021 kMix Coffee Maker - Raspberry Red
Kenwood CM021 kMix Coffee Maker - Raspberry Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Machine yet, 26 May 2013
I have had several filter Coffee makers but this one is my favorite. It looks good is neat and tidy. If you want loads of coffee to hand don't buy it this machine makes about half the usual amount. I find that perfect & my machine is not on for hours wasting electricity. I considered the problems mentioned in some reviews. My conclusion is the lid just has to be pushed down securely. If not it will remain open a few MM's allowing a drip down the back. I have had not problem at all. Cup warmer is a gadget takes ages to warm a cup by this time you have drunk the coffee, but its a handy storage space for 2 cups. Along with a milk frother this is great for 4 big cups of coffee. Love it! Comes well packaged.

Dreamworks Dragons: Gift of the Night Fury - Two All New Adventures [DVD]
Dreamworks Dragons: Gift of the Night Fury - Two All New Adventures [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Owens
Offered by babsbargains *** WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ***

3.0 out of 5 stars not as good as the original, 5 May 2013
Nothing could beat the first film, but the second on fall far short. the story content is just not there. I could not find a second adventure on this disc just a load of bumph about dragon types

Philips DVP3850/05 DVD Player with USB Media Link and Flash Drive
Philips DVP3850/05 DVD Player with USB Media Link and Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple - no Bells & whistles, 19 April 2013
Now this is for the NONE TECH people - I love it. Plug it in switch it on stick in a disc and bobs your uncle thats it. Jut what I wanted but hidden in the set up there are nice little add on's and tech stuff like USB etc. Still its the simplicity that gets the stars. I must be getting old.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6