Profile for Diana at The Saker > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Air fryer Cooking: 26 Super Simple & Speedy Air Fryer Recipes
Air fryer Cooking: 26 Super Simple & Speedy Air Fryer Recipes

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little recipe book., 25 Jan. 2016
Having bought an air fryer and at a bit of a loss as to quite what it did (apart from chips) I chose this book as a starting point. I have tried several of the recipes very successfully and will try more as they sound very tasty. I noted one reviewer said they did not fit in with American tastes but this to me, was an advantage as my tastes in cooking are more European. I also find the writing style makes this an interesting read as the authors introduce each re ices with personal anecdotes and their cooking philosophy wits which I agree - fresh foods, low fat etc. As I still had some questions, I contacted the authors to ask their advice and had a very quick and helpful response. The air fryers is now in frequent use the book has given me the confidence to experiment and adapt recipes, even cakes! Oh yes, I did have some doubts about a Kindle version for recipes but the format and layout is fine and it includes pictures.

NEW HEAVY DUTY EXTRA LARGE FOLDING SUPERMARKET GROCERY SHOPPING BOOT TRUNK CAMPING CART CRATE BOX TROLLEY 40KG CAPACITY FOLDS FLAT BLACK + LID
Offered by MotorGuard

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed., 23 Jan. 2016
This is just what I wanted. A trolley cart which folds neatly to go in the boot, is easy to unfold and sturdy enough to take several heavy bags of shopping to take from car to front door. A boon for anyone with limited mobility (I use crutches) and can't carry heavy bags. My caraer also plans to use this for fishing to carry all the paraphernalia that fishermen seem to need for a day on the beach! Very pleased and would recommend this product.

Songmics Bamboo Kitchen Trolley Rolling Cart Food Fruit Rack 3 Shelves 45 x 76 x 38 KSK22N
Offered by Songmics

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and sturdy trolley, 23 Jan. 2016
I am delighted with this trolley. It arrived very quickly. Once unpacked all the parts were present and correct (not always the case with flat packs) and despite the fact that I am 68, a woman (!) and disabled, I managed to assemble it myself easily and quickly.
I first bought one unit to use in my lounge where it provides lots of space for all the things I need near my chair and it is very sturdy and looks nice. In fact I was so pleased with it that I bought another which is the perfect size to slide in between my hospital bed and my dressing table. It holds all the things I need at night and the big advantage is its size - I can pull it out to be beside me at night and then slide it back during the day to give me extra floor space (and to look tidy. Altogether a very nice product which I can recommend both for product and service. and in fact I am considering buying a third for my carer's room.

The Moonlit Garden
The Moonlit Garden

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant enough, 17 Jan. 2016
This book is it perhaps my usual style but it was an enjoyable read, albeit a bit lightweight. I did enjoy the descriptions of Sumatra both in the past and the current time. Would be an ideal book to read in-flight or on a sunny beach.

Mapac Valisette Portfolio Case A2
Mapac Valisette Portfolio Case A2

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery and excellent value for money, 5 Jan. 2016
Bought this as a Christmas gift for a young artist wanting to make a large A2 picture of a construction site. He was thrilled to bits as he can now carry his A2 pad and protect his drawing. Fast delivery and excellent value for money.

Fox Guide to Modern Sea Angling
Fox Guide to Modern Sea Angling
by Alan Et Al Yates

5.0 out of 5 stars Receipient very pleased with this book, 5 Jan. 2016
Receipient very pleased with this book, bought to accompany some sea fishing gear etc. Now all we need is for him to catch some nice fish! V.ery quick delivery

The Bead and Button Box - 6 Metal Antique Bronze Tone Elephant Buttons 25mm x 15.5mm
Offered by The Bead and Button Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money and fast delivery, 5 Jan. 2016
Just what I needed to complete a memory square for a young man who used to look after elephants in a circus. Excellent value for money and fast delivery. I shall use this supplier again if I need more novelty buttons.

Pure Evoke D2 Portable DAB/FM Radio - Oak
Pure Evoke D2 Portable DAB/FM Radio - Oak

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Christmas gift which was recveived with great pleasure. Use as a bedside radio and as ..., 5 Jan. 2016
Another Christmas gift which was recveived with great pleasure. Use as a bedside radio and as such has sufficient volume and a good tone. Very easy to set presets and to select other stations at random. Very neat footprint and looks really nice too. Would recommend.

Samsung Galaxy J100 SIM-Free Smartphone - White
Samsung Galaxy J100 SIM-Free Smartphone - White
Offered by ULTIMATE PHONESHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars ... working for a friend who had not had a smart phone before, 5 Jan. 2016
I bought this to replace an old style Nokia which had stopped working for a friend who had not had a smart phone before. This is a very nice sim-free phone which does all he wanted it to do and more. The phone is easy to set up and use and very good value for money. Next day delivery from supplier was excellent. Would recommend.

Innova Editions 20 x 20 cm/ 8 x 8-inch Box Frame, White
Innova Editions 20 x 20 cm/ 8 x 8-inch Box Frame, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased - I bought this to frame a quilted memory ..., 5 Jan. 2016
Very pleased - I bought this to frame a quilted memory square as a Christmas gift and it worked really well. Receipient delighted

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11