Profile for S > Reviews

The Life Recovery Bible: New Living Translation
The Life Recovery Bible: New Living Translation
by Stephen Arterburn

5.0 out of 5 stars The Life Recovery Bible: New Living Translation, 2 Jan 2014
I love this Bible! The New Living Translation makes God's word accessible to the contemporary reader without being too colloquial. I highly recommend it for devotional reading purposes as it has excellent accompanying notes.

Choose from Serenity Prayer devotionals, character profiles, topical issues or Recovery Principle devotionals which follow a similar pattern to 12 steps of Alcoholics Anonymous. However, you don't have to be facing challenges with addictions to benefit from these notes, as we are all in recovery from one bad habit or another.

Each Bible book has an outline, explanation of the context and discusses of a relevant recovery theme. Navigation through the various topics is easy with indexes and an instruction at the bottom of the page directing the reader where to go next. Marvellous!

VIBRANT GREEN LUXURY SOFT SHAGGY RUG 8 SIZES AVAILABLE 70cmx240cm (2ft4" x 7ft10") RUNNER
Offered by The Rug House Ltd.
Price: 16.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Vibrant green luxury soft shaggy rug, 2 Jan 2014
I spent a long time looking for a long, thin rug in the right shade of green, This is good quality and ideal to go in front of the the sofa bed in my small study. I am very pleased.

High Quality White Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Stand Aluminum Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 N8010
Offered by KK Mart
Price: 13.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Stand Auminiun Case for Galaxy Note 10.1, 2 Jan 2014
This wireless Bluetooth keyboard looks good but feels a little flimsy and is slightly unstable with the tablet mounted, it being a lot lighter than the tablet. I am used to touch typing and my fingers have to get used to the keyboard being quite a bit smaller.

Total Praise
Total Praise

5.0 out of 5 stars Total Praise, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Total Praise (MP3 Download)
I never tire of this version and have shared it with many others. Listen, sing along, lift your hands.. and immerse yourself in an atmosphere of total praise no matter what you are going through!

Praise Is What I Do (Smooth Jazz Tribute To Shekinah Glory Ministry)
Praise Is What I Do (Smooth Jazz Tribute To Shekinah Glory Ministry)
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Praise is What I do (Smooth Jazz Tribute To Shekinah Glory Ministry), 2 Jan 2014
This is great to listen to in worship or to play in the background while working at home. I shall be on the look out for similar tributes.

Hosting the Presence: Unveiling Heaven's Agenda
Hosting the Presence: Unveiling Heaven's Agenda
Price: 5.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Hosting the Presence, 2 Jan 2014
More than a great read. I was inspired to re-evaluate my priorities and value taking the time to cultivate the personal presence of God. I am challenged to live a new norm and bring this experience to others.

Make Fear Bow
Make Fear Bow
Price: 5.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Make Fear Bow, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Make Fear Bow (Kindle Edition)
This book was challenging and inspiring. I made a note of 5 useful prayers/declarations which can be spoken and repeated as needed.

Soothing Harp Music
Soothing Harp Music

4.0 out of 5 stars Soothing Harp Music, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Soothing Harp Music (MP3 Download)
Peaceful and relaxing. Helped my mind to go quiet and still, where I am normally easily distracted. I shall probably buy the whole album later.

Samsung CLP-365 Colour Laser Printer
Samsung CLP-365 Colour Laser Printer
Offered by Blitz Online
Price: 87.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung CLP-365 Colour Laser Printer, 2 Jan 2014
I chose this to replace an inefficient ink-jet printer for my daughter who is studying Graphics and A-Level Art/Design. The quality of the prints is better and although the cartridges are more expensive, they will need replacing less frequently so this purchase should be more cost-effective in the long run. I also like the eco feature which enables more efficient use of paper.
The printer is sleek, attractive and quiet. It was easy to set up except for having to buy and adapter for the two-pin continental plug supplied.

Nessy Learning Programme Deluxe
Nessy Learning Programme Deluxe
Offered by iansyst
Price: 114.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nessy Learning Programme Deluxe, 2 Jan 2014
I am using this programme in one-to-one situations and find it a great addition to my tool-kit. Young students are engaged right from the start which is wonderful and helps them overcome past reluctance. The manual, additional materials, and record-keeping facilities are easy to use and thorough - great time savers for busy teachers!

Page: 1 | 2