Profile for E. Roe > Reviews

E. Roe (UK)

Oral-B Genius 8000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Oral-B Genius 8000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun

5.0 out of 5 stars This Oral B toothbrush really is a GENIUS!, 3 July 2016
This toothbrush is like having a dentist at home everyday!
It's features include those you would normally expect from any Oral B electric toothbrush eg. Circular brush heads to ensure every tooth is brushed all round, a timer to ensure you brush for the correct time every time etc. but the two real GENIUS features for me are:
1. A brilliant pressure sensor that not only let's you know you're brushing too hard by making the colour-customisable smart ring flash red but it also goes one step further and eases the pressure off for you by reducing the speed intuitively -my gums look happier already!
2. An amazing new idea called Position Detection Technology. Unlike other reviews I've read I had no problem downloading the free app and positioning my iPhone in the holder on my mirror to sense where I was, using Bluetooth to connect to my toothbrush. The display is clear and guides you if you move out of range to ensure all zones of your mouth are brushed.
The daily updates and % scores are handy as well as the reminders to floss.
My teeth are cleaner and whiter than ever before and I'd really recommend this brush.

Brit Guide Disneyland Resort Paris 2010-2011 (Brit Guides)
Brit Guide Disneyland Resort Paris 2010-2011 (Brit Guides)
by Simon Veness

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 17 April 2010
We bought this to plan our trip to Disneyland Paris and weren't disappointed.
Loads of info and handy hints on how to make the most of your time and money in the parks.
We also got back more than the price we paid with the Planet Hollywood 20% off in the back cover!!