Profile for charlotte mulligan > Reviews

Development as Freedom
Development as Freedom
by Amartya Sen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 24 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Development as Freedom (Paperback)
I had to read this book for a university exam- it is not too long and the ideas are simple to understand. It has changed my outlook and understanding when poverty is reported in the news.

Great buy to open your eyes!

False Lashes 'Made in Chelsea' Millie Mackintosh Collection- Shoreditch
False Lashes 'Made in Chelsea' Millie Mackintosh Collection- Shoreditch

5.0 out of 5 stars Good but expensive, 24 Jan. 2014
These are my favourite eyelashes of all time- perfect for day, night, special occasion etc. They make your eyes pop yet they are not too heavy.

MoroccanOil - Oil Treatment For All Hair Types (100ml)
MoroccanOil - Oil Treatment For All Hair Types (100ml)
Offered by Gooseberry Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair savour, 24 Jan. 2014
I have long brown thick hair and people ask me how I have got it to this length (near my bum) and in such good condition. My answer- Moroccan oil! I swear by it!

As my hair is long I need to squirts so the bottle goes quicker for me than for my friends but it still lasts a good couple of months.

It smells delicious too!

iPro Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for New Apple iPhone 4/iPhone 4S (Pack of 10)
Offered by Fashionable young-CN

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Jan. 2014
Great- protect screen!

This multiple packs helps when you mess the first one up or have friends and family who are in need of screen protection too.

OtterBox Impact Series Case Cover with Screen Protector for iPhone 4/4S - Black
OtterBox Impact Series Case Cover with Screen Protector for iPhone 4/4S - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, 24 Jan. 2014
I got this to stop my phone breaking every time I dropped it. This phone case is perfect, slightly large and bulky which it first is difficult to get used to. But after that perfect!

Brand New Velcro Soft Sleep Rollers - Wake Up To Hair With Body And Bounce - With Drawstring Bag Pack Of 24
Offered by Second Glance Beauty

3.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery but product pulls out hair, 24 Jan. 2014
Very fast delivery

Good product- they do the job but the Velcro is extremely sticky. Sticky to the point where it's difficult to pull them out and your hair gets matted.