Profile for glen/somerset > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Rebecca's Gift - The Complete Series
Rebecca's Gift - The Complete Series

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Gift !!, 15 May 2016
This book was free from Book bub as I have never heard of Elle Dawson let alone read any of her books I thought I would give it ago I admit it lost my interest at the first chapter but I carried on and I was glad I did.This book is one that will stay with me for a long time, it has a bit of every thing and a lot of some things. I am not going to pull it apart and spoil things for you ,it would spoil the story and there would be no point in reading it,so please give it ago the whole series is Free and what have you got to loose.my next book I hope it is as good.?

The Wedding Rescue, Complete Series (An Alpha Billionaire Club BBW Romance)
The Wedding Rescue, Complete Series (An Alpha Billionaire Club BBW Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written,Good story ,worth reading., 13 May 2016
I really enjoyed this book,a bit of every thing,finished it in a couple of hours will read many more of Alexa's books starting with the Courtship Maneuver hope it's as good.

Her Millionaire Master
Her Millionaire Master

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good Maria., 12 May 2016
This is the first time I have read Maria Monroe 's books,the title drew me to read it I do love a Master/sub story the sexier the better.I was quite surprised.In fact I could not put it down Bella and the sexy Kane,Ow! she must have had such a very sore bottom(being polite really)A good ending i do hope we will read more about Charlie and Bella's flat mate.Would give more star rating than 5 nearer 8 or 9.

You Don't Own Me: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance (The Russian Don Book 2)
You Don't Own Me: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance (The Russian Don Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars More to what you expect.Brill !!, 8 May 2016
What a sad but lovely story,two people of different backgrounds,a big mafia boss who when as a young boy, lost his one love his beloved mum.He cannot or will not love, until he meets a women who teaches him how,and almost looses her.I had tears it is a very sad story at times but to know more you will have to read it.Georgia thank you for a beautiful story Love overcomes evil if you are given a chance.Maybe you could write a follow up on Noah his past and future.

A Mate for Kai (The Program Book 6)
A Mate for Kai (The Program Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Soo Good !!, 6 May 2016
This is the 24th book I have just finished by Charlene, I totally love these books they just get better and better.They are romantic with a bit of rough and so sexy.The stories are so different yet belong and flow from one book to another,even the Vampire Kings drift into the story line.The next new book which is released soon follows on about the Dragon king which I am so looking forward to.I do hope we will still read more about the program.Please keep them coming Charlene many of us enjoy them!!

Tender Mercies
Tender Mercies

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars what can I say(would be more if I could., 5 May 2016
This review is from: Tender Mercies (Kindle Edition)
I finished this book last night and I was not disappointed Grace wanted to be a slave on a island where slaves have no rights at all ,.she would in no way exist,life would not be hers,punishment was the norm.She was groomed by a Evil man to think her life was the dream she craved for(But how very very wrong she was).I could go on then there would be no point in reading it yourselves and I think you will enjoy it,like I have.Kitty please carry on writing I like many of your readers enjoy your books.Thank you.

Lawless (Mob Boss Book 3)
Lawless (Mob Boss Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel,Nico, WOW !!!, 3 May 2016
I have just finished Lawless the third book in Mob Boss,like 1&2 it was Brilliant I was sad it came to the end.The story of Nico and Angel,love lust murder all involved in the world we could not possibly understand,but great to read about.I hope we will get to read about more of Luca Elia and Marco.What happens to David(Angels beloved brother).I really loved these books would recommend anyone to read them you will not regret it.Michelle please give us more,much more.

Finding Master Right (Masters Unleashed)
Finding Master Right (Masters Unleashed)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book !!!!, 17 April 2016
What a lovely story line I have not read this authors books before but I have bought the next book before I finished the first ,It took me a couple of hours I could not put it down.I love to read about big powerful men,this was my sort of book.I do not want to spoil it for anyone so you will have to read it yourselves,it is a book you will love.Sparrow please keep them coming.

One with You (Crossfire)
One with You (Crossfire)

1.0 out of 5 stars Great at the start let down at the end., 14 April 2016
A real disappointment,needed some lift to the end of the story.There are more questions that are needed to be answered to finish this book.I waited so long like many and was let down.Sorry Sylvia !!

Disfigured Love
Disfigured Love

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful Love., 3 April 2016
This review is from: Disfigured Love (Kindle Edition)
I have just finished this book and what a powerful story,I was really into it,could not put it down.Having a father like that to start with A real Cruel Ba ,a man who sells his family.I do not what to let to many spoilers out but it is a book you will like to keep.Georgia please keep them coming.A must to read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4