Profile for Sooz1 > Reviews

Content by Sooz1

Sooz1

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Where Is the Mango Princess? (Vintage)
Where Is the Mango Princess? (Vintage)
by C.E. Crimmins

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well written, 27 Jan. 2014
Really good book, I couldn't put it down. I would recommend it. It is very sad what happens but the book has been very well written.

Avon Anew Ultimate age repair cream cleanser 125ml
Avon Anew Ultimate age repair cream cleanser 125ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cream, 27 Jan. 2014
I use this cream all the time and it is very good for dry skin. I would definitely recommend it.

Small Sacrifices
Small Sacrifices

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling reading, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Small Sacrifices (Kindle Edition)
The best Ann Rule book I have read. I couldn't put it down. Although very sad and unbelievable that there are people out there that could do that!

Wrong Place Wrong Time: Gripping true story and how my ticket to a new life turns out to be a one way ticket to hell.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 10 Dec. 2012
Interesting. A few times I kept thinking - really!! Did all this really happen? I enjoyed it though and would recommend it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2012 9:35 PM GMT

Fifty Dead Men Walking: The true story of an undercover agent inside the IRA.
Fifty Dead Men Walking: The true story of an undercover agent inside the IRA.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Dec. 2012
Loved this book. I only like reading true stories and I'm always looking for something a bit different. This fitted the bill and had me on the edge of my seat. Recommended.

Marco Tozzi 2-2-25302-29 Women's Ankle Boots Black (2) 4 UK, 37 EU
Marco Tozzi 2-2-25302-29 Women's Ankle Boots Black (2) 4 UK, 37 EU

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big, 10 Dec. 2012
Unfortunately the smallest size to order was a 4. However I am usually a 3.5. I thought I would give them a try in the hope that they would only be a bit on the bigger side and I could wear thick socks but they were far too big. In fact they were too big for some of my friends that tried them on who are a size 4. So although the boots themselves were really nice I had to send them back. This is the first time I have ever sent anything back to Amazon and it was very easy and I had my money back in record time.

Another Alice: An Inspiring True Story of a Young Woman's Battle to Overcome Rheumatoid Arthritis

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good read, 10 Dec. 2012
Really well written. Although you felt very sorry for the author it was written in a very positive and humerous way. I would definitely recommend this book.

Dead Man Running:   A True Story of a Secret Agent's Escape from the IRA and MI5
Dead Man Running: A True Story of a Secret Agent's Escape from the IRA and MI5

3.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 10 Dec. 2012
This is the sequel to fifty dead men walking. I didn't enjoy it as much as the first book but it was still good. It did go on a bit and I was glad to finish it, as opposed to the first book which I could harldy put down. I read this book straight after the first book and maybe I should have waited a bit longer.

Yumi Original Women's Pia Sleeveless Dress Navy 12
Yumi Original Women's Pia Sleeveless Dress Navy 12

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 10 Dec. 2012
I ordered a size 12 and I am usually either a 10 or 12. It was a tad tight but I still wore it and it looked fine and felt comfortable. If you are between two sizes like myself I would probably opt for the larger of the two. The zip was a bit difficult to get up and I had to have a bit of help with it. I think it was more to do with the zip than it being a bit tight.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them., 10 Dec. 2012
I ordered a size 3 and I am either a 3 or 3.5 and they fit perfectly and are very comfortable, so I would go for the slightly smaller size of 3 if you are like me. I wear them most days for work and also with jeans. The heel height is perfect for me - not too high and not too low.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4