Profile for dogcrazy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Paranormal Intruder: The Frightening True Story of a Family in Fear
Paranormal Intruder: The Frightening True Story of a Family in Fear

1.0 out of 5 stars Weird, 21 Aug. 2015
Not what I thought I was buying. I neither believe or disbelieve of "the paranormal" how can I when thank god I have not experienced anything like it.

Evil Games: A gripping, heart-stopping thriller (Detective Kim Stone crime thriller series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A thoroughly good read, 14 July 2015
I enjoyed this fast paced book immensely. Better that her first book. Kim is a gritty character and very likeable. I am enjoying her journey and could not put this book down. I will await the next instalment in the life of Kim with impatience. Would seriously recommend.

The Toy Taker (DI Sean Corrigan, Book 3)
The Toy Taker (DI Sean Corrigan, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Weird and reviting, 22 Jun. 2015
Equally as good as the others in this author's series. Very different to the others but it kept my attention and I read it in a couple of days. On to the next!!!

Wella SP Luxe Oil Reconstructive Elixir - 100ml
Wella SP Luxe Oil Reconstructive Elixir - 100ml
Offered by LookBeautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars I have tried everything on the market to tame my ..., 12 Jun. 2015
I have tried everything on the market to tame my coarse unruly hair without success. I was giving up until I tried this. It transforms my hair into sleek just from the hairdresser look.

Cold Killing (DI Sean Corrigan, Book 1)
Cold Killing (DI Sean Corrigan, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant characters, gripping plot, 12 Jun. 2015
Luke Delaney gets straight into the plot, no messing about with profiles of the cops. It gripped me from the very first page. Its a long time since I stayed up very late to finish a book. Although I did guess the killer it did not spoil it for me. Brilliant characters, gripping plot. I loved it and bought the next three books in this series. Buy it if you like a gripping storyline and interesting lead characters.

A Means of Escape (Kate Linton Series Book 1)
A Means of Escape (Kate Linton Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 9 Jun. 2015
I say pretty good because there was something missing in the way this book was written. The Will they or won,t they, sexual tension got a bit boring. I think writers feel they must have a sexy detective to spice up the story when a good gripping storyline is enough. I am tempted to read the next book in this series as it was quite good, but I get a feeling it may be more of the same.

The Keeper (DI Sean Corrigan, Book 2)
The Keeper (DI Sean Corrigan, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars good and gritty, 1 Jun. 2015
Just up my street. I did eventually guess the killer later on but it did not spoil it for me. Fast paced and un-putdown-able. I liked the detectives and felt they were quite believable. All in all very good. I have now bought the next one and this is proving to be excellent. Oops just reviewed this book instead of the first one but never mind I think this will be equally good!!!!!

1 Pair of Gel Inserts Cushions Insoles with Toe Separator for Flip Flops Sandals
Offered by STK e-Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH, 11 May 2015
Wanted for one pair of toe post sandals which were cutting into my big toe. Theses were useless the toe post bit is not long enough. Waste of money.

Head in the Sand (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 2)
Head in the Sand (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great second., 27 April 2015
This is the second book by this author I've read. Enjoyed it but I have to confess I did guess the killer. This didn't spoil it too much and I continue to like the characters which will lead me to no three.

Miami Requiem: A Crime Thriller (Deborah Jones Crime Thriller Series Book 1)
Miami Requiem: A Crime Thriller (Deborah Jones Crime Thriller Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not my usual, 25 April 2015
Good fast pace writing. I loved it. Read it in two settings. More please. Will look for more from this author.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3