Profile for dogcrazy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
CRIME ON THE FENS a gripping detective thriller full of suspense
CRIME ON THE FENS a gripping detective thriller full of suspense

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for a dull weekend read., 24 July 2016
At first I thought wow gonna love this. Although I read this book in a couple of days and did enjoy it to some extent, I thought it became a bit twee. The gutsy inspector turned a bit mushy and everyone else was predictable. I prefer a more meaty style of writing I suppose. Most people will probably enjoy this book but I didn't find it gripping.

The Sister: A psychological thriller with a brilliant twist you won't see coming

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a read, 17 July 2016
I did enjoy this book. I read it in a couple of days. I did think the plot was a little weak in places. No-one did anything as terrible as implied by the author and I was a little disappointed by that. Just the same it was worth reading.

My Husband's Son: A dark and gripping psychological thriller
My Husband's Son: A dark and gripping psychological thriller

1.0 out of 5 stars Oh no not gripping., 15 July 2016
I stuck with this book because I thought it must get better. Also I had nothing else to read. No it didn't. I found myself thinking what on earth is going on. Who would go to the lengths this weird woman would go to prove it was indeed her husband's son. Come on. No I did not enjoy it. It has made me appreciate my usual authors so much more.

Stranger Child
Stranger Child

5.0 out of 5 stars Page turner, 23 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Stranger Child (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book. Kept me interested right to the gripping ending. Looking for more of Tom, I like him. Good holiday read. More please.

Thrillers: Murder mystery : Murder is Mayhem: (A Private Investigator Psychological Mystery Crime Thriller) (thrillers and mysteries, suspense, murder mystery)

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 20 Mar. 2016
Not the best writing or spelling. Using too instead of two was only one of the errors I picked up on and I'm usually engrossed in books to notice the grammar. Ok to fill in a couple of hours on a rainy day

The Girl in the Ice: A gripping serial killer thriller (Detective Erika Foster Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars I thought brilliant this is my sort of book, 9 Mar. 2016
At first, I thought brilliant this is my sort of book. Straight into the crime, no messing about. The storyline has lots of twists and turns. I could not think who was the killer, which was quite a change for me. The lead detective was intriguing and made me want to know more about her life before. Then she became unbelievable. I don't think any policeman/woman would get away with how she talks to her superiors, demanding things were to be done her way or no way. Despite this slight annoyance, I enjoyed this book and would read more from this author.

Life or Death
Life or Death

5.0 out of 5 stars Riveting, 4 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Life or Death (Kindle Edition)
I have read other books by this author and although this is a different theme I loved it. At first I thought it might be ok, then as I got into it I was hooked. I felt so sad for the main character and willed him on through his crazy journey. I could not stop reading and had to stay up late to finish it. Although I guessed who was who it did not spoil things for me. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and would recommend to anyone.

Gucci Guilty Black Eau De Toilette for Her 75ml
Gucci Guilty Black Eau De Toilette for Her 75ml
Offered by OTC Global Trading Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars fab fab perfume, 19 Oct. 2015
well pleased. arrived on time and was exactly what I expected.

Paranormal Intruder: The Terrifying True Story of a Family in Fear
Paranormal Intruder: The Terrifying True Story of a Family in Fear

1.0 out of 5 stars Weird, 21 Aug. 2015
Not what I thought I was buying. I neither believe or disbelieve of "the paranormal" how can I when thank god I have not experienced anything like it.

Evil Games: A gripping, heart-stopping thriller (Detective Kim Stone crime thriller series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A thoroughly good read, 14 July 2015
I enjoyed this fast paced book immensely. Better that her first book. Kim is a gritty character and very likeable. I am enjoying her journey and could not put this book down. I will await the next instalment in the life of Kim with impatience. Would seriously recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4