Profile for dogcrazy > Reviews

Content by dogcrazy

dogcrazy

Broken Skin (Logan McRae, Book 3)
Broken Skin (Logan McRae, Book 3)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read., 21 Jun 2014
Sometimes hilarious this is another great read. The third book I've read in this series. I couldn't stop reading. I can picture the characters so vividly its so well written. Looking forward to the next book. Can't wait.

DOGMATIC HEADCOLLAR PADDED CUSHIONED WEBBING PCW - RED - SIZE 3
DOGMATIC HEADCOLLAR PADDED CUSHIONED WEBBING PCW - RED - SIZE 3
Offered by Dogmatic (UK) Ltd
Price: 20.99

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, 16 Jan 2014
I bought this head collar for my 7yr old German shepherd bitch. Lacey is a serious puller and strong as an ox. She has always pulled even with Halti and Gentle head collars. Ah, I thought I would give this a go. The collar its self is really nice, padded and very well made BUT has not stopped her pulling. I think if you have a Lacey type dog then you will be a little disappointed. She is better to walk now but I don't think anything would stop her pulling.

Large Chuckit Max Glow Dog Ball 3" 1-Pack
Large Chuckit Max Glow Dog Ball 3" 1-Pack
Offered by Cambridge Pet Store
Price: 7.67

5.0 out of 5 stars EXPENSIVE BUT SAVES LOSING BALLS IN THE DARK, 18 Nov 2013
My two dogs are hopeless with balls. they love them but put them down to go off sniffing. We are sick of losing balls in the dark and have spent ages looking for them. These balls are great, a simple charge from a torch is sufficient for a walk. Dogs love them and we all can find them with ease. Money well spent.

Arden Grange Adult Large Breed Chicken Dog Food 12 Kg
Arden Grange Adult Large Breed Chicken Dog Food 12 Kg
Price: 29.90

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 16 Oct 2013
our two shepherds have been on this for the last few months. They are always ready for their meals. Clean dishes, glossy coats, happy dogs.

TWIN PACK OF SPOOL COVERS FOR SPEAR & JACKSON HG500B
TWIN PACK OF SPOOL COVERS FOR SPEAR & JACKSON HG500B

5.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery, 22 July 2013
Arrived quickly. Just as described. Very happy would use again when I will need to replace this item or maybe something else.

Skinners Field and Trial Duck and Rice Dry Mix 15 kg
Skinners Field and Trial Duck and Rice Dry Mix 15 kg
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality food, 12 Mar 2013
We have two gds and they eat a lot!!! We used to feed arden grange which we were very pleased with but it only lasted 12 days and at 35 per bag was too expensive. After researching every dog food on the market we chose Skinners. They are now on to their 2nd bag. They eat it fine, their coats are glossy and what comes out the other end is firm. I think we do the best we can for our dogs we have tried other makes of food, some expesive and we have not had better results.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product, 21 May 2012
I wish I had known about this product years ago when I first purchased a waterproof jacket. I struggled to find something to wash my coats in and did in fact spoil some coats. I have used this product for years now and it does the job perfectly. Arrived very quick, well packaged. Very happy customer

NIKWAX TX DIRECT SPRAY ON NIK571
NIKWAX TX DIRECT SPRAY ON NIK571

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says, 21 May 2012
I have used this product for some years to reproof our jackets. Very happy with ease of use and results. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Very happy.