Profile for dogcrazy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Middle Child
The Middle Child

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really my thing, 22 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Middle Child (Kindle Edition)
This book is written well but I think a bit sugary for me. Sorry too predictable. I think just not for me.

Silent Scream: An edge of your seat serial killer thriller (Detective Kim Stone crime thriller series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 15 Mar. 2015
I immediately liked the characters in this book. Very important. The story is fast paced and I finished this book in a day or so. Well written and very enjoyable. Now looking for more!!

Fifty Shades Trilogy: Fifty Shades of Grey / Fifty Shades Darker / Fifty Shades Freed

1.0 out of 5 stars 50 shades of boredom, 27 Feb. 2015
I had to find out for myself what all the fuss was about. I am neither shocked or turned on by this book. The writing is BAD. This girl is what, 21 which girl says 0H MY at the first sight of a naked man? In fact she says it constantly. The story line is so unrealistic. I don't want to give away the story to anyone who wants to waste money on it but please!!! Take the badly described sex out of this book and the rest is hilarious. I cannot believe some readers awarded this drivel with 5* This is not erotic but it would bore the pants off you!! The couple and indeed their whole family and circle of friends are thin, gorgeous and rich and of-course all fall madly in love, have orgasms just looking at each other. Has this women ever had sex of any kind? If I had not I would have felt fat, and totally inadequate. I stuck with it as I had to believe something would happen to warrant the good reviews but sadly it just got worse by the end I wanted TO DROWN THEM BOTH!! Read it if you must. OH MY!!!

The Back Road
The Back Road

3.0 out of 5 stars Readable, 18 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Back Road (Kindle Edition)
This is the second book I've read by this author. They have been ok but I think the characters are a bit jolly hockey sticks if you know what I mean. I prefer grittier more realistic people. On the whole if you are waiting for the latest offering from your favourite author(in my case Karin Slaughter) its readable just!!

Berghaus MENS Explorer Trail Light Grey 80024 G10 8 UK
Berghaus MENS Explorer Trail Light Grey 80024 G10 8 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable shoes, 7 Jan. 2015
I bought for hubby for walking dogs. They are light and very supportive. He loves them but as we have not had any heavy rain we are yet to see how they cope.

Toshiba 32W2433DB 32-inch Widescreen HD Ready LED TV with Freeview
Toshiba 32W2433DB 32-inch Widescreen HD Ready LED TV with Freeview
Offered by Niche Office Solutions Ltd - Bradford

3.0 out of 5 stars ok for me, 13 Oct. 2014
Bought for conservatory. I connect to sky via signal transmitter thingy. Could be why its a bit tinny. Its ok for what I paid. I can watch tv in conservatory so Im happy.

Ultrasun SPF 20 Sensitive Glimmer Formula Once A Day Sun Protection 150ml
Ultrasun SPF 20 Sensitive Glimmer Formula Once A Day Sun Protection 150ml
Offered by chemistdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars no prickly heat at last!!, 13 Oct. 2014
Fantastic product. No prickly heat. I did burn tho. So I would suggest reapplying at lunch time.

Don't Tap The White Tile (Piano Tiles)
Don't Tap The White Tile (Piano Tiles)

3.0 out of 5 stars weird, 13 Oct. 2014
frustrating but fun

Bubble Witch Saga (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Bubble Witch Saga (Kindle Tablet Edition)

2.0 out of 5 stars ok game, 13 Oct. 2014
Not the best

Farm Heroes Saga
Farm Heroes Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 13 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Farm Heroes Saga (App)
Love this. Can be a bit frustrating but addictive

Page: 1 | 2