Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
The Wind through the Keyhole: A Dark Tower Novel (The Dark Tower Book 8)
The Wind through the Keyhole: A Dark Tower Novel (The Dark Tower Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars its Stephen king its a dark tower novel its brilliantly done, at first I found it hard to ..., 30 Mar. 2015
its Stephen king its a dark tower novel its brilliantly done, at first I found it hard to get into the story in a story kind of thing but after a while I just became entrapped and so much so I've started to re read the whole dark tower series which in fantasy terms is now my favourite with Lord of the rings taking second place I can relate to Eddie, Susan, Jake and of course Roland Deschain of Gilead is a Dark and troubled Anti Hero, Stephen king has always been one of my favourite authors but the way this series brings well known themes as in Arthur and Merlin and some of his other works as in the priest Callahan from Salem's lot and Randal Flag from the stand mixing worlds our own time and Roland meeting Mr king himself and of a future world gone to ruin leaving mechanical wonders and terrors behind because the world has moved on is brilliant.

Pathfinder Adventure Path: Iron Gods Part 5 - Palace of Fallen Stars
Pathfinder Adventure Path: Iron Gods Part 5 - Palace of Fallen Stars
by Tim Hitchcock

5.0 out of 5 stars very good pathfinder has excelled it self cant wait to TPK ..., 30 Mar. 2015
very good pathfinder has excelled it self cant wait to TPK my group lol nah seriously good im looking forward to using this in my campaign

The Black Viking
The Black Viking

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 30 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Black Viking (Kindle Edition)
well a bit rubbish really

Backtracks
Backtracks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Backtracks (Audio CD)
bloody awesome

Make Facebook Work For Your Business: The complete guide to Facebook Marketing, generating new leads, finding new customers and building your brand on ... Social Media Work For Your Business 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok fairly interesting but as fb changes regularly my not ..., 3 Feb. 2015
Ok fairly interesting but as fb changes regularly my not be relevant
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2015 7:53 PM GMT

Masks of Nyarlathotep (Call of Cthulhu Roleplaying.)
Masks of Nyarlathotep (Call of Cthulhu Roleplaying.)
by Lynn Willis

4.0 out of 5 stars mwha ha ha, 26 Nov. 2013
Well I played thos when I was in my teens and was delighted to discover that the game had not disappeared so I bought a copy of the game my investigator friends enjoyed thefirst few games but wanted something more of s campaign then I remembered this its brilliantly put together I recommend this its so much fun to be the keeper this time around take it easy nice and slow you can even throw insome other scenarios to side track then slowly pull the investigators to there doom

Slaine: Time Killer
Slaine: Time Killer

4.0 out of 5 stars slaine, 26 Nov. 2013
Brought so many memories of lounging about on a Saturday afternoon reading e galaxies greatest comic 2000A.D awesomely brilliant thanks

The Horror Stories of Robert E. Howard
The Horror Stories of Robert E. Howard

4.0 out of 5 stars well one of a kind, 26 Nov. 2013
Interesting take on the cthulhu theme some teal classic stuf from one of the greatest pulp fiction writers having read conan and krull this was a refreshing change to his work great really enjoyed it

Celtic Fairy Tales
Celtic Fairy Tales

3.0 out of 5 stars probably a good idea, 26 Nov. 2013
Not what I was looking for unfortunately some interest tales though probably if you where in to this then it would be ok

Sláine #2: The Defiler
Sláine #2: The Defiler

4.0 out of 5 stars its slaine, 26 Nov. 2013
100 to the left a 100 to the right he did not think it to many brings back good memories of Saturday mornings reading 2000A.D

Page: 1 | 2