ARRAY(0xb2804078)

Jvc Haeb75s Sports Ear Clip Headphones with Adjustable Clip - Silver
Offered by MemoryRob
Price: 6.17

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Jan 2014
I choose these over the ear set as i have small ears and have great trouble keeping headphones in. Although the earpiece is quite large they stay in place even at the gym and the sound quality is first class. Many thanks jvc :)

Powerdock Worktop Pull Up Power Sockets
Powerdock Worktop Pull Up Power Sockets

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 27 Jan 2014
Had a new kitchen put in and was going to have the electrics channeled into the walls, but then i came across vertical power docks, Amazing idea and looks really good too. Easy to fit and have had many admirers.
Would definitely recommend.

Rhinegold Full Neck Dakota Stable Quilt Horse Rug Burgundy/Grey Check 6f 3"
Rhinegold Full Neck Dakota Stable Quilt Horse Rug Burgundy/Grey Check 6f 3"

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rug, fantastic price, 27 Jan 2014
A superb rug at an even more superb price. Arrived promptly, my horse and i are both very happy. Many thanks :)

Tassel Fringe White Hanging String Partition Divider 90x200cm Wall Door Curtain
Tassel Fringe White Hanging String Partition Divider 90x200cm Wall Door Curtain
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 6.20

4.0 out of 5 stars :), 20 Sep 2013
I bought this to hang over my back door to keep the flying bugs out. Also bought an extendable tension rod to fit my pvc frame. Works well and stays put, even with my dog running in and out :)

Speedy Aluminium Extendable Tension Rod, White, 60 - 100 Cm for Net curtains or lightweight voiles
Offered by Homestore International
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars :), 20 Sep 2013
I bought this for my back door to hang a fly curtain. Easy to put up and take down when not in use. Fits perfectly. :)

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)
Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)
Price: 29.86

5.0 out of 5 stars GTA V, 20 Sep 2013
I bought this for my 18 year old son, he hasnt stopped playing it, says it all really :) :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 24, 2013 8:52 PM BST

Sci-MX Nutrition Mass System 2000 g Chocolate Mass, Bulk and Strength Shake Powder
Offered by Discount Supplements
Price: 24.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Early days, 14 Aug 2013
Bought for my son who was in need of an all round protein shake. Early days, the only adverse side effect is the "wind" :)

We R Sports Old School Protein Shaker Bottle - Red
We R Sports Old School Protein Shaker Bottle - Red
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 Aug 2013
Bought for my son for his protein shakes. Does what it says on the packet, good size and price :)

JML Professional PED EGG GIFT SET Pedicure Pedi Foot File Hard Skin Remover (LIME GREEN)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 14 Aug 2013
Does what it says on the packet. How ever did i cope without one before..... Love the colour :) x

Swanson Chromium Picolinate (200mcg, 200 Capsules)
Swanson Chromium Picolinate (200mcg, 200 Capsules)
Offered by healthmonthly-uk
Price: 9.19

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay, 14 Aug 2013
i chose 3 stars as im not convinced. I have tried various products on the market and maybe because of my type 1 diabetes these just didnt work for me.

Page: 1 | 2