ARRAY(0xa845ea08)

Green People Natural Aloe Vera Deodorant 75ml
Green People Natural Aloe Vera Deodorant 75ml
Price: 6.22

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 30 Jun 2013
It did work for the first week or so, then stopped working. Takes a while to dry. Does not eave any marks or stains on the clothes.

Weleda Wild Rose Deodorant 100ml
Weleda Wild Rose Deodorant 100ml
Price: 8.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for me, 30 Jun 2013
Unfortunately this product didn't work for me, It didn't even last the day. I didn't like the smell either - too strong.

Arm & Hammer Essentials Antiperspirant Deodorant, Unscented - 2.5 Oz
Arm & Hammer Essentials Antiperspirant Deodorant, Unscented - 2.5 Oz
Offered by OTCFORYOU
Price: 3.40

2.0 out of 5 stars did not work for me, 9 Jun 2013
I have tried different natural deodorants hoping to find one that works but unfortunately this one didn't. The smell is quite pleasant and goes on clear and smooth. But did not offer good protection.

Blackberry Z10 UK Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Blackberry Z10 UK Sim Free Smartphone - Black
Offered by iHD Lounge
Price: 184.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 Jun 2013
I've been an iphone user for a while. Previously had other blackberry models (9700, 9780) and the experience with blackberry was far from ideal (very sluggish, they froze all the time and had to take the battery out often). After playing with the Z10 in a shop I decided to give BB a chance and I don't regret it for a second. The new OS is amazing, quite different to what's available in the market at the moment and I just wish more people gave this bb a try. Battery life is better than my previous iphone 5. Camera is ok. Internet browsing is very fast and I absolutely love the hub and how you're able to compose any sort of message from it. This phone truly multitasks and it feels nice in your hand. The iphone is very sleek but it's ever so slippery that I worried about dropping it constantly. The apps available at the moment are ok for me ( skype, whatsapp, twitter, facebook, deezer, soundhound and very many others). Overall, very very pleased.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars did not work for me, 12 Dec 2012
I thought this was going to be the answer for me as I have been looking for a natural deodorant. Unfortunately, I got a rash with it and it didn't quite protect me from getting BO. It just didn't work.

Circulon Elite Hard Anodised Cookware Saucepan 5 Piece Set
Circulon Elite Hard Anodised Cookware Saucepan 5 Piece Set

3.0 out of 5 stars very good set but..., 31 Oct 2012
This cooking set is very good. I have had it for almost 2 years now. The only problem (a major one in my opinion) is that the 20 cm frying pan has not been designed properly and the handle is heavier than the pan itself and it literally makes it topple backwards. I have stopped using it as it almost fell on me once and it was only until recently when I was trying to buy more circulon items that I had a look at the reviews and noticed other people making a comment about this issue- I actually thought my cooker was in a funny angle. I find it quite dangerous. I think the frying pan should be recalled .

Hyundai 8 Stitch Sewing Machine
Hyundai 8 Stitch Sewing Machine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little machine, 13 April 2012
I think this product is great for little jobs at home. You get what you pay for. It's very light, compact, it has different stitches plus it comes with 2 bobbins and thread. It works both with batteries and power. I love it.

PitROK Crystal Roll-On Deodorant for Women
PitROK Crystal Roll-On Deodorant for Women
Offered by Pharmacy Place
Price: 6.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 13 April 2012
This product is amazing. The smell is very subtle, it works as a deodorant, dries up quickly, and does not stain your clothes. The best part is that it contains no chemicals. There's nothing else I want from a deodorant.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 6, 2012 10:41 AM BST

Panasonic Lumix FP3 Digital Camera - Blue (14.1MP, 4x Optical Zoom) 3 inch Touchscreen LCD
Offered by snowmansales

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite impressive for such a small camera, 21 Mar 2012
This camera has a 3 inch touch controlled LCD screen, is easy to use and the picture quality is really good. I love the fact that the lens is tucked away. All you have to do is to slide the lens cover and it's on and ready to go. Apart from the touch controlled screen, it also captures High Definition movies and has image stabilisation. The 4x zoom can be boosted to a maximum of 8.4x zoom if you reduce the number of megapixels you are shooting at. I haven't had any problems with the touch controlled screen.
The battery life is good enough.

BlackBerry Bold 9780 Sim Free Smartphone - White
BlackBerry Bold 9780 Sim Free Smartphone - White

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, 8 Oct 2011
I have been using blackberry mobiles for the last 2 years (first bold 9700 and then bold 9790)

Positives:
- incredibly fast email service
- qwerty keyboard is wonderful for typing
- easy to place a phone call just by pressing the traditional green button
- good quality media player/great sound quality
- bkackberry messenger

Negatives:
- very slow in general (web browsing, installing apps, finding apps on app world)
- freezes quite often
- everytime you delete an app you have to re-start the device and it takes ages to do so!
- web browsing can be very frustrating as it is too slow and more often than it should there's a message that says 'requested server not found' and the website just doesn't upload
- handsfree that comes with bold models is bulky and looks very old fashioned
- I have to charge it everyday if I use the blackberry messenger, even if I don't make any calls and only send a few text messages

I hope people find this useful.

Page: 1 | 2