Profile for Kerrymac > Reviews

Kerrymac

Mat M-537/1 Push-Up Bra,Size 30D,Beige
Mat M-537/1 Push-Up Bra,Size 30D,Beige
Offered by OtherEden

5.0 out of 5 stars This was perfect for under my backless strapless dress - it has ..., 25 Feb. 2015
It's fits a little small but still fits, plus I normally wear 32 back and this is a 30 back. This was perfect for under my backless strapless dress - it has a mesh back and shoulders so you couldn't see the clear straps but it still gave me the support a D cup needs!

Boys Football Boots GOLA BLADE Kids Astro Turf Grass Studs Sports Trainers Girls 5-a-Side Size 8
Offered by Footwear Studio

5.0 out of 5 stars Searched High and low for football boots in this size!, 25 Feb. 2015
Our little boy is almost 4 but has very small feet. We have searched everywhere for football boot but they all start at a size ten! Finally we have found these. My son is a size 7 and we got the smallest size which is an eight. With football socks they fit perfectly. He loves them! Very happy!

Potty Training Boys
Potty Training Boys

5.0 out of 5 stars Best potty training book for boys!, 25 Jan. 2014
I used this book the first time I potty trained my little boy as I was having lots if trouble and it really helped take out the pressure. I bought another copy for my kindle for my second little boy and it has helped. Everyone said I had to just go for it with pants but this book says not to go out in pants till they are really confident. It saves lots of stress and really works as let's the boys go st their own pace.

The No-Cry Potty Training Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Child Say Good-Bye to Diapers: Gentle Ways to Help Your Child Say Good-Bye to Diapers (Pantley)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good questionnaire not so prescriptive, 25 Jan. 2014
I have read better books. I have two boys and thought the questionnaire was good and sections about if they are ready to start but not as prescriptive other books I have read

Doc McStuffins Doctor's Bag
Doc McStuffins Doctor's Bag

1.0 out of 5 stars About as big as the on screen picture, 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Doc McStuffins Doctor's Bag (Toy)
I was very disappointed when this bag arrived. I ordered it for my niece for Christmas and from the picture and descriptions I thought this bag would be great. It was described as having pockets inside for instruments but there are no pockets and you would struggle to fit much in it anyway!. I should of checked the dimensions provided but the bag really is small and flimsy. It was not worth the money I paid. I kept it anyway as it was an extra pressie for my niece. She liked it but I would not of bought this if I had realised how naff it was!

Clevamama Full Length Bath Mat with Kneeling Cushion (Blue)
Clevamama Full Length Bath Mat with Kneeling Cushion (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 May 2012
This is a good size which is why I bought it. It is wide and fits the bath width. The length is good not too far from the plug. My little boy crawls lots in the bath, my oldest son never did so we never used a mat. Having them both in together I wanted a big may and this does the job nicely. My youngest can now crawl safely and my knees are not so sore!

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (60 Pieces)
Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (60 Pieces)
Offered by Ana Wiz Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ones used!, 6 Sept. 2011
I had initally tried supermarket own pads, which needed frequent changing and always slipped and leaked. I tried a few other brands but have found these best by far. They cost a little more but they are very absorbant and a good size so they dont leak. However the price on amazon was much cheaper than the supermarket. The are also shaped and a bit curved, so seem to fit your boob better than others which are flatter, again making them less likely to leak or slip. One pad now lasts me 24 hours, now I have been feeding for a while. I highly recommend these and dont use any other brand now!

Tiny Tillia Black Embroidered Baby Changing Shoulder Bag
Tiny Tillia Black Embroidered Baby Changing Shoulder Bag

4.0 out of 5 stars fab changing bag, 9 July 2011
I bought this bag as an easy to carry bag that I could use while using the baby carrier. Most changing bags are quite bulky. This bag is a great shoulder bag, the only downside is the handle is quite slippy material so can slip a bit sometimes, but it is not too bad. it has great pockets making it easy to organise, store and find things. It also has fastenings so it can attach to the pram. It has a small purse, bag for spare clothes and a soft changing mat. It also does not look like a changing bag and more like a handbag which is good. All in all I am very pleased with it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 July 2011
I bought this item to use as a small fold up mat to keep downstairs or take out. It does meets the job perfect and is light, soft and washable.