Profile for lyndasmith > Reviews

Stella - Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ruth Jones
Price: 7.60

5.0 out of 5 stars STELLA, LOVEIT,LOVE IT, LOVE IT, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Stella - Series 3 [DVD] (DVD)
Loved it, but that woman with the pram is still in it ,WHY???? her lines are such a bad Ad for all the lovely people of the valleys ,I find that part very irritating.. Is it because I am originally a scouser ( but lived in south wales since 1980), and not born and bred in the valleys?
I did laugh out loud at this series , I know this is a bit sick but the coffin scenes in the church were very funny (because they were only fiction) it would be my worst nightmare if it really did happen like that. to anyone I loved. It is in fact a funeral directors worst nightmare l!!
It was good watching it all at once as you don't lose the continuity like you do, watching it weekly on the box.
Having been a nurse myself for over 30 years in Cardiff and the valleys, I think there is loads of material out there for another series ,please do another one. ,Stella could be a district nurse,( in training) imagine the fun they could have with that one.!!

Eventide
Eventide
Price: 11.41

5.0 out of 5 stars eventide/could be heard anytime for reflective moments., 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Eventide (Audio CD)
I heard this group singing on the BBC breakfast programme and loved their harmonies. There was only one track on there I think , that lowered the mood beyond calm, but I still love it. It is perfect for times of reflection.

Olay Regenerist Moisturiser Night Recovery Cream (Packaging May Vary)
Olay Regenerist Moisturiser Night Recovery Cream (Packaging May Vary)
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars night time treat ., 9 Feb 2014
I first bought this in Italy and I love it as my skin has gone very dry recently due to my age(55) it smell lovely,it's smooth,non greasy and leaves my skin feeling lovely and velvety.