Profile for P. Dewar > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
White Coated Rust Free Metal Bath Shower Caddy Tidy Storage Organiser Rack
White Coated Rust Free Metal Bath Shower Caddy Tidy Storage Organiser Rack
Offered by Deco Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a good replacement for my old shower caddy which rusted away, 11 July 2016
This is a good replacement for my old shower caddy which rusted away. My only problem is there is a gap along the front in the top shelf and it's big enough for things to fall out of. No idea why it's there. I have to stick a tube upside down in the gap to block it but I'd rather it just continued across.

Mini Squigz
Mini Squigz
Offered by De Silvo Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves them, 18 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Mini Squigz (Toy)
My son loves these - he even did a talk about them at school. There's plenty in there to make all sorts of patterns and structures and bridges, we even have 10 extra for some reason?!? They don't work as well if they get fluffy from carpet so they need to be washed occasionally. My son (6) loves that they have names and he makes little shappes to roll down the slide to see which ones work best. We are going to buy the next size up as well.

Audew Plastic Inflatable Big Dice Balloon Pool Party Toys
Audew Plastic Inflatable Big Dice Balloon Pool Party Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Great novelty item, 19 May 2015
Been a great toy, used it for a party and it's been blown up for the past 3 monts, occasionally kicked about and still is as blown up as it ever was.

De'Longhi Argento CT04.C 4-Slice Toaster, Polished Steel
De'Longhi Argento CT04.C 4-Slice Toaster, Polished Steel
Offered by Executivez

5.0 out of 5 stars Been a faithful companion in toast making adventures, 19 May 2015
We've had this item for about three years, and we've been very pleased with it in that time. Not had any of the problems some people have mentioned, like the outside getting hot, it's taken all the different sizes of bread we've used, bagel slices, crumpets etc. It's also easy to get the bread out, unless it's a particularly warped piece of frozen bread, you can use the lever to pop very small pieces of bread up into the air so you can toast anything. The only reason I've come back to review it is that I am giving it to a friend so I looked it up to show her what it looks like. I was surprised to see negative reviews so I thought I'd balance those out with the fact that we've not had a problem with it in all our time. And it still looks good enough to give to a friend without embarrassment.

Octonauts Gup Speeders Octopod Launcher
Octonauts Gup Speeders Octopod Launcher
Offered by Gameseek

2.0 out of 5 stars Just doesn't work very well, 1 April 2015
It looks good and my son is pleased to own it, but it works really badly, the gups get stuck in it half the time or the gups fall out of it more than zoom down the chute. Only buy it if your child really wants it, then be prepared to apologise to them that never works properly. The gold gup-x is worth having though.

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland: [Illustrated Edition]
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland: [Illustrated Edition]
by Lewis Carroll

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cover and the inside is illustrated just as I ..., 3 Mar. 2015
Lovely cover and the inside is illustrated just as I hoped it would be but it doesn't contain Through the Looking Glass.

Chronicles of Narnia
Chronicles of Narnia
by C. S Lewis

3.0 out of 5 stars Only the first 3 Narnia books, 3 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Chronicles of Narnia (Paperback)
I love these books and I just purchased this for my nephew. However the product description in misleading, all of the text indicates this is the full seven books in the set. It is actually just the first 3 books. So the image is correct and the ISBN is correct but all the other descriptive information is wrong. If you are looking for the first three books this is ideal.

Natracare Organic All Cotton Tampons With Applicator - Regular 16
Natracare Organic All Cotton Tampons With Applicator - Regular 16

3.0 out of 5 stars Good tampons, dreadful applicator, 1 Mar. 2015
Natracare is the best brand for pads and tampons and the only one I'll use, but the applicators on these are impossible for me to use, I just can't get them to move, and end up taking the tampon out and inserting it manually, which is hard because they aren't stiff and hard packed like regular tampons. I'll stick to using regular Natracare tampons.

DELED® 24-part Foldable Color Magic Snake Cube Jigsaw Puzzle Toy Black+White
DELED® 24-part Foldable Color Magic Snake Cube Jigsaw Puzzle Toy Black+White

4.0 out of 5 stars The joints turn well and it feels quite like a real Rubik's version, 17 Feb. 2015
This item is made in China and ships from China. The package and instructions are entirely written in Chinese. The instructions show pictures of the different shapes you can produce. The joints turn well and it feels quite like a real Rubik's version, though slightly less substantial and weighty. On the whole it's fine, and I think my son and I will have fun making all the shapes.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 21, 2015 11:07 AM GMT

DELED® 3X3X3 Speed Magic Plastic Cube Ultra-smooth Educational Puzzle Toy Black
DELED® 3X3X3 Speed Magic Plastic Cube Ultra-smooth Educational Puzzle Toy Black
Offered by SuperToney

3.0 out of 5 stars but this is fine for my 5 year old, 17 Feb. 2015
This item is made in China and ships from China. The package and instructions are entirely written in Chinese. It turns quite loosely, but this is fine for my 5 year old, an older person used to a real Rubik's cube would probably find it too loose. I haven't tried to pull it apart but it could quite clearly be pulled apart, it stretches and gapes when you pull it. It's a bit smaller than a real one, perhaps 1 or 2 cm smaller. It has stickers rather than coloured squares but the stickers look fine. On the whole it's fine my purposes (for a small child who hasn't had a Rubik's cube before) but I don't think I would get it for an older more discerning child like an 8 year old.

Page: 1 | 2